FEATURE FRIDAY

ALIX/BEEZY
Today's feature is about Alix. Alix is my best friend, and she is amazing. Alix is an honest person with an amazing personality. Alix is always flirting, she flirts with everyone, so don't think that she is trying to get you, or your boyfriend. haha Alix is an amazing daughter to her mother. Without Alix, I'm sure her mom would agree that life would be rough. Alix is intellegent, outgoing, goal oriented (as of a few months ago), loving, and understanding. She hates to see people hurt and she will always help you, even if its the littlest thing. No matter what you need, a laugh, a cry, a scream... Alix is there. So without further ado...


1.What is one thing you can't help but splurge on?

I'm constantly spending money on office supplies and crafts. I LOVE PENS! Seriously. Everytime I'm in a store I spend at least half an hour in the office supply section looking at all the cool pens. It really irritates me that gel pens were so cool when I was too little to appreciate them, now that I do you can't find them anywhere. Sheesh

2.What is your favorite word?

Crisp. I know it's weird but I love when people say the word. Cuz even when you say the word it comes out crisp. Weird right?!? That's why I like it!!

3.What was the best peice of advice you were ever given? Who gave it to you?
The best peice of advice I was ever given was that no matter how much you think you love someone right now it won't compare at all to how much you'll love the person you actually end up with. I've held on to that for a long time and it got me through all my heartbreaks. It also makes me appreciate every person I date. I think it's silly to hate someone you dated (even if they wronged you). With every new relationship I have I feel I love the person a little more than the last and no matter what they did or how that relationship ended you know your just one step closer to being with your soul mate. I think that Sam (an old friend) or Blair (an ex) told me that..I can't remember which it was tho.
4.What three possesions do you value the most?
My Crayons: who doesn't love crayons I mean seriously?
My Bed: my sanctuary..I could spend all day in my bed!
My iPod: I love love love music and without it I would be very sad..i've gone without it before and I refuse to do it again.
5.If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Who would you take?
There are 2 places that I really wanna go. I want to go to Hawaii..pretty simple request but still. I'd definately go with Shelby so we could be crazy and have fun. The second is Paris. I've already been there but I was a lazy stubborn bum and didn't appreciated so I want to go back. I'd take my lover boy there ;) It really has a lot of romantic spots!!!!
6.What makes you happy?
My friends, the church, and music. All are pretty self explanatory or why they would make me happy. If I could listen to music at church with my friends all the time I'd be set lol.



7.What makes you sad?
When other people are hurting. It literally breaks my heart. Even if I don't really get along with the person I don't want to see them hurting and I try to do anything to make them feel better if they are.
8.Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Let's see..in 5 years I'll be 23. Hopefully I'll be married and out of school. I want to own a house and be settled in a carreer and starting to think about having kids.
9.If you could have any super power what would you have?
K (other than flying cuz everyone wants to fly) I wish I could morphe. I think that's be soooo cool!!
10.Favorite color?
GREEN!!! I love green! When I was little I used to think my Aunt was soo cool and her favorite color was green so I decided that would be mine. Kind of a silly reason to pick a favorite color but hey at least I stuck with it..she switched hers to pink..ewww!
11.Most embarrasing experience?
Bahaha I have so many and yet I rarely remember them because I tend to blow them off pretty quick. Ok I used to have a huge crush on my neighbor and one time he was hanging out at my house. Me him and my brother were playing a game and out of no where I totally let one rip. Everyone started laughing and I was so humiliated that I did that in front of someone I liked. Baaa!
12.What/Who do you put your trust in?
I don't put my trust in a lot of things. Ya know the whole trust issue shpeel. Anyways, throughout my life I've always put trust in my mom and then the best friend of that time. Right now I feel really blessed because I have Shelby and Chey in my life. They're the only ones that know everything about me and I know I can trust them with my life and not have to worry about being judged or something getting out. They're amazing friends and they mean everything to me!

Describe yourself in one word:

To know more about Beezy and all her happenings you can find her on her blog.

Comments

  1. ha ha, shelby your friend and i have a lot in common! my bed is the only thing i will splurge on - down pillows (i have over 12), duvet covers and the softest featherbed...its addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great friend you have there! I was bummed I couldn't see any of the pics. They aren't showin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant find the devirgination vacation thing you were talking about!! i wanna though! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts