FEATURE FRIDAY

Today's Feature is a little different then normal. I didn't really have the gumption to do an interview and set up pictures and be crazy awesome this week, (which is how long it normally takes, a week) so I just didn't. But I know how you guys love Feature Friday so I am featuring Websites, and blogs that I find interesting at the moment. So here we go!!!!

Number ONE is a blog layout designer. Knuckle Headers. In about a month I will be getting a pretty rad blog design made up, which I am totally excited about. Megan, the creator, makes wonderful designs that are one of a kind, she won't settle for less. She is a no-nonsense kind of gal, which I love. Your design is yours only, and that is a relief! Her blog layouts are different from anything you have ever seen. THAT is what makes them so great!


Number TWO is a BRAND NEW blog called Belly to Born. On this blog, you can email the creator the story of your child's birth, or a birth you witnessed. This blog was created just a few days ago, but it is already one of my very favorites! I love to hear birth stories and see the different challenges that mothers face.


Number THREE is an Etsy shop. I bought my first Etsy item here. My bloggy friend Cambria and her mom make hand sewn wallets. They are so creative and they have a gift in the feild of sewing.. Their wallets are all one of a kind and I can say that the wallets are sturdy and they are made very well! Their shop is called Sweet Somethings. With every purchase you make comes a recipe for something "sweet" my wallet came with recipe for "Not your Mama's Banana Pudding" Sounds delicious right?!

Number FOUR is the website How About Orange. How About Orange is filled with links upon links of creative ideas and DIY projects. The good thing about a lot of these projects is that you can ACTUALLY do them yourself. I love this craft below. These gift bags are made out of envelopes! Insanity right?! It is actually pretty easy to do, but I would suggest using a larger envelope because the smaller ones don't work as well.


Number FIVE is Rockstar Diaries. Namoi is an amazing and talented woman, who lives in New York, or did she is moving to DC. I started reading her blog a little while ago and she inspires me! She is so creative and she has the greatest style. I love to read her blog, seriously whenever I get online I am hoping that my google reader has something new for me of hers. If you ever want to be inspired, or just have a good read... read her blog. HONEST. :D

Well, I know none of you were expecting that. I hope you liked today's sort-of feature. If I featured you and you would rather me not, please email me. I hope you are all having a fantastic friday. Be looking forward to another post today!

Comments

  1. I love how about orange. IF only I were crafty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Something's again! OMG you are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts