Because I have no Tact

I want you to follow me... YES YOU. I know it's lame and that I am asking for love and it is terribly tacky to do that. Do you want to know something? I'm tacky. I'm needy.

So for the life of me, yes for me... because you all love me so terribly much...

FOLLOW ME

Take your eyes to the right side of the screen and then clickty click the button that says FOLLOW. Because, you know... the thing is.. I KNOW your there. I just sometimes feel like I need to SEE that you are there. Also there is this place called TWITTER, and if you have one you should follow me there too..

I also want to know if you are reading and not commenting. I know there are some of you out there. Because, well my cousin Noel reads... but she never comments. I SAY THAT IS BLASPHEME!!! You can sure as heck comment anonymously. So please oh please COMMENT. Come out of your shadows, and let me know you are there. You don't have to do it everyday... Just today, or tomorrow, or whenever you see this post. Thanks :D

Oh yeah and I really needed to tell you that I might post more than once a day this week. So please, scroll down a bit and read the last post. Cause they are usually really good. So please, also remember to SCROLL. I know this is tacky and dumb and childish, but guess what... Your criticism doesn't bother me, but you hiding does!!! hahaha LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Comments

  1. I'm coming out of the shadows... I found your blog thanks to your facebook, before you deleted it, and it became addicting to read! I love reading your quirky and by quirky I mean awesome posts! So keep it up pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ummm I don't think this applies to me because I am following you on Twitter. Earlier when I was here the follow blog window was not here....technology malfunction and this is now my second comment..haha.

    I'm the same way too. I have family that looks at my blog and NEVER EVER leave comments. Annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! I actually read blogs about everything... including running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I COMMENT! hehe. i love your blog cuz you keep it updated and its never boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to follow you if I followed people...but I don't! I don't even follow my own darling daughter! But I DO love you, and I NEVER stop by without commenting! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I follow you, and comment but twitter is just too much for me. I don't have an account, and hope never to have one! Muahh ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I follow my brother because I felt sorry for him and I follow the quint blog. But if it will make you feel better I shall click the "Follow" button.

    (PS. I follow you thru Newsgator just so you know...)

    And what the heck is a twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read thru Newsgator also.
    I haven't felt too commenty lately...but I do read and keep up :)

    And I like all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts