ASK ME ANY QUESTION

I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG SO PEOPLE WOULD ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS.
SUE ME.
I FOLLOW PEOPLE
I have this thing, where when I see something awesome on someones blog, I copy what they do. It's as easy as that. Now onto what this blog is all about. I have seen this on a couple of peoples blogs and I think it is so fun so you should too!
I want you... to leave a comment with a question for me. ANY QUESTION you want. You can ask me anything and I will answer it in my next post, either today or saturday. OR even tomorrow, because my search for a feature for tomorrow is not going too well.
So the rules are, ANY QUESTION, you can ask more than one. I will link to your blog in the post that I make so that if people think your awesome they can check you out. KTHANKSBYE.

Comments

  1. How many boyfriends have you had? How many boys have you kissed?

    Me? 2 boyfriends. Kissed 2 people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still secretly pick your nose? Who's blog can you most relate to that you don't know in real life.

    Me- I don't pick in secret I only pick in public, and I don't even care. I would say Lauren she is a pretty kick ass newly wed, with a kick ass husband, and she is very witty, my wit doesn't show to good on my blog but I swear the things she says aloud I say in my head all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I'm not trying to copy Lauren...

    How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

    Me: 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you want to live in Logan so badly? What are you hoping to have up there that isn't in Vegas?

    Me- I wanted to move away because I needed to know what it was like to not be dependant upon mom and dad for everything. I also needed to find a peice of me spiritually that I had never had, or never felt.

    Wow that was to deep....
    Here is a better one....

    Do you have issues using the bathroom in public? I mean what if you let one rip, and someone hears, and waits till you come out to see who you are.

    Me- YES!!!! I hate the public bathrooms, I have major fears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much did you weigh when you were born?

    What's your fave song on the radio right this minute?

    Did you (do you) like The Crocodile Hunter?

    What kind of deodorant do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts