SPOTLIGHT

Oh what I would give to be like this girl. She is everything you envy and a total fox on top of that. My sister, Jordan, is probably one of the most understanding and patient people that I know. She makes things fun, without going crazy, but without being dull. How does she do it?

She currently resides in the City of Sin and can be found working her tail off from day to day at our family business. She is married to a wonderful guy named Ross who takes care of her and loves her to no end. Jordan is also a fighter, she is currently fighting one of the hardest fights out there, arthritis. Sometimes this can limit her and make it very hard for her to get through the day. But she does it, because she is just that amazing. Jordan owns a cute little puppy named Daizy and that is her baby (for now). She is an amazing cook and an even better baker.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Jordan for this post and these are her answers to the many questions I had...



What is your favorite book?
New Moon. I like the intensity of it. I like how you can feel everything that Bella feels. I like how you can feel the gaping hole in her chest, and how you know that she really does have to hold her self together.

Before you die, you'd like to-
Be prepared to die. Be the person I know I should be, so I'm not scared.

What are you really good at?
I think I am a pretty good scrap booker. When I have the time and all my things are in order I think that I can knock out some pretty kick ass pages.

What are you really scared of?
Ross dieing before me.

Favorite item in your closet-
My Long and lean jeans from gap with the hole in the knee and the wear marks in the butt.

What do you love about your husband?
Many many things. But I love his smile, I will pretty much do anything he wants when he smiles at me.

Whats been on your mind lately?
Family. I've been hoping that everyone is well. We are living in hard times, and I wish that I could be with them all, all of the time.

What is something you believe in?
Change. You can't stop change, it will happen no matter what. I believe if you put your trust in change it will help you deal or cope with the change. Everything changes either for the good or the bad it depends on what you make of it.

What is your favorite time of day?
Favorite time of day? This a hard one... As I get older I like the mornings better. I'm starting to look forward to waking up and starting a new day. I look at it as a fresh start, like if I was a grump to everyone the day before today is my day to be the happy one.

Favorite Color?
Black. No I'm not Gothic, I think I look sexy in black.

Describe yourself in one word-

If you want to know more about Jordan go here. You won't be disappointed..

Comments

  1. Okay so I am crying! (blame it on pregnancy hormones) You both are amazing! I love how close you are. And I am so glad that we have reconnected.
    I love you both! And Emmy too, I don't want her to feel left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo that was AWESOME!! I am really excited to be the first person chosen for your spotlight! Thanks for saying all of those really good things about me! You are the best ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't sisters GREAT? Don't tell that to ladies that don't have one , of course. Will make them feel bad. We must continue to act like having sister is NO BIG DEAL, when in fact is big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sister is awesome...nothing new to you lol but still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog - you are a great sister for doing such a nice thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute! I think i would be a different person if I didn't have my three sisters supporting me! I love them! Sisters will always be your best friend(s).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome spotlight! It was fun "meeting" your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet! I loved it and I am totally jealous that I have NO sisters and you have TWO of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Warm and fuzzy, warm and fuzzy! I guess she is a pretty cool sister. Your not so bad yourself. My new goal in life is to become one of Shelby's spotlights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts