Love Letters On Valentines Day

Dearest Gym,

You hurt so good.

Shelby Lou
_______________________________________________________
Gym,

I understood when you told me this couldn't be a one on one thing. It's just that sometimes, I really want it to be just me and you. I know there are hundreds of girls and boys (don't judge) you hang out with everyday. But I can't help feeling a little jealous when they go home happier then me. I just want you to know that I am here for you, and that I love you with everything I have.

Shelby Lou
______________________________________________________
Gym oh Gym,

It's been a while, I know I said I would come see you today, but honestly... What does it matter to you? You have so many other people coming to see you, I didn't think it would make much of a difference. I'm upset with you, and your ability to make my shoulders sore, in a not so good way.

Shelby Lou
______________________________________________________
My Love,

Gym, I'm sorry for the things I said. I was being rash. Forgive me... Please???

Shelby Lou
______________________________________________________
Dear Gym,

Thanks for taking me back. Your awesome an I totally love you... SMOOCHES!

Shelby Lou


and that.... my friends.... is LOVE.

Happy Valentines Day, Truly, Madly, Deeply! ;D

Comments

  1. All I can say it that Gym, just like Rick Astley, will never let you down.

    Gym = True Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must know a different Gym than I do, because I have never felt that way about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny! I enjoyed it! Thanks for the awesome Idea for my blog. I must say you might be a blog genius!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts