Heaven!


Oh what great and lovely things you seem to continually shower over me. I trust in you, and I believe in the feelings you so freely give, and comfort me with.

More than anything, we need to understand how truly blessed we are to be here on this earth, at this time, with these people, doing what we are doing, and feeling how we are feeling. I have been unconditionally loved by my father in heaven and have been given the opportunities and good fortunes to be able to say proudly that I am his. I am his daughter, his princess, his open book, that he so carefully edits and guides the story along safely for my own well being. He knows what I want, and knows who I am. Most importantly, he knows how to save me from myself.

I extend my arms wide to reach the heavens and upon looking up I behold one of the greatest beauties. The skies, the open air and the white puffed clouds. His majesty, his glory, reigns so profoundly in each living thing. A bird, a raindrop, a laughing child. His love is in every happy thing. His presence radiates so clearly and encompasses those who feel down or at a loss. He will never let us down.

Despite what you feel about scientific theory or how things come to be. I feel the need for rain, and sunshine. I feel the need to be physically kissed by my fathers miracles and wonders of the earth he created. How beautiful this place is, how often we take for granted the things he so freely gives us. How often we say the snow is a nuisance and a bother. So what if it complicates things, he has given us these things to show that he is still there, waiting for us. I believe that if he were to leave us, the world would stop spinning and the moon would fall from the sky. He gives us these things to let us know he's there.

Trust in him, take his love and share it with those who may be to "blind" to see. Without his love and compassion, the people we are now would surely cease to exist. Open your heart to the love that you shelter and are not quick to give. Everyone deserves to be loved, everyone deserves to be given the light and the warmth to keep their souls intact. Love when your lost, love when your empty, love when you have been broken. The only way to cure hate, sorrow, and loneliness is with love.

Eternity awaits you, happiness beyond measure is creeping slowly into view. Do not waste the time you have. There is only one truth, and one light that will last for eternity. Never let go, always hold on to it.

Comments

  1. yay shelby i love this. i really really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I bet it smells like cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my lurking friend how i am so glad to finally know who you are!!! Congratulations, you are my VERY FIRST person to admit to being a lurker! I in no way think it is weird, I find it to be a HUGE compliment and I blushed when I read your comment. like, seriously. you seem to be a wonderful person and i shall be talking to your more :) thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful.

    i love you shelby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts