Feature Friday

Loren Ann

Today's Friday Feature is a girl I have known, for most of my life. Or at least it seems like it... Loren Ann or as she is more well known by, Lori, is a creative, optomistic, and loving person. She is trustworthy, and she will never let you down. Lori attends Utah State where she is majoring in Graphic Design (or at least that's what I think... she changed her major... hmmm). She is the youngest child just like me, and we all know how that works... SPOILED to the MAX. Throughout junior high and high school she was a cheerleader and later on in her high school career really found her amazing talent of designing and photography. She put those two amazing talents together and she is and was one of the best designers of everything from her own clothing line, "Urban Thread" to pictures of all her closest friends!

With all of these talents there is also the fact that this girl is a spiritual giant. She knows right from wrong and she stands for what she believes in. I am very glad to say that she is one of my close friends! I hope you enjoy today's feature!!

You aren't married. What is your dream wedding?



Outside (definitely not in the church cultural hall), I'd like a huge dance party with amazing music that me and my hubby choose before hand (mostly stuff that no one has heard)... but with rockin beats:] The food will be all of our favorite foods... and maybe some food that we had on like our first date etc. Obviously temple marriage, i'm thinking good ol Las Vegas Temple because thats what i grew up with. Or maybe the New Rome Temple:] My bridesmaids will be in dresses from different eras from the 20's to the present. (thats still just a rough idea of what i want for my wedding) lol


What/ Who is your greatest source of peace?


Music is the number one! But I talk to my sister Channi almost daily.. me and her always vent about everything that happens daily and by the time i get off the phone with her i feel more peaceful and less flustered. When i'm really scared praying or reading my scriptures really comfort me anytime.

What has been your biggest challenge, thus far, in your life?


Living on my own has been hard. And being away from all my friends and from Vegas has been way rough. Other than that I suppose it was challenging at times to stay strong to my standards, but i'm so grateful to have grown up in a diverse place like Vegas that i definitely had my choice form good or evil.



If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Repent just in case i had forgotten anything. Tell all my friends and family that i love them. And Donate all my money and clothes and everything I own to Aggies for Africa. Tell my mom that it was me that spilt her perfume all over her favorite rug when i was 6... not April. (jk i made that up) I'd wish that i could get married but i doubt that it could happen. Um, then probably do a session in the temple.

You are attending college, out of state. What is the best part, and what is the worst part?

Best part: is making my own decisions.... and Being At USU! No school is this cool i swear or spirited! Worst: buying groceries and all the necessities....it sucks!

What is something you can't live without? Go ahead, be materialistic....

MUSIC. MOVIES. now that i have it CASANOVA (my macbook) Photoshop/InDesign/Ilustrator. I just realized that is more than just "something"... hahah oh well

You are into art. What's your favorite type of art?
Expressionalism. Abstract. bright. I'm no art snob, i pretty much can like any type of art.

What is your favorite color?
Green of course


Describe yourself in ONE word....

I actually described her in one word, per her request... If you think Lori is BOMB dot COM you should definetly take a gander at her personal blog here. Have an AWESOME Friday! :D

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Feature Friday! And Lori is an awesome girl to feature! She really is amazing, and I'm glad you two are such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Lori is a good friend to have around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't pick a better girl to feature! she is amazing! I'm lucky to be her big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her ideal wedding sounded just like mine happened. Party and dancing! haha so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts