Feature Friday or the Lack-There-Of

So holy cow, I actually had a life this week. Yeah silly sounding I know! But, I went out every night this week. SHOCKER. I went to FHE on Monday night, Institue on Tuesday, watched a movie at a friends house whom we will nickname Friend. Because that is as good as name as any. Then last night I went out with the "couple". We went bowling, and I am better at bowling with my left hand then my right, that shows how bad I am! :D So, all in all I am just going to say that feature friday is held back, but I don't want to leave you without something to read so...
SNAPPLE FACTS are posted below for your enjoyment. I love Snapple, only the Pink Lemonade kind but hey... it's delish!
A goldfishs attention span is three seconds.
seriously... I thought my goldfish was a genius.. until it jumped out of the bowl and stuck to the tile. hahaha
A hummingbird weighs less then a penny.
Now, this I can believe.
Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp.
OH MY HECK, seriously??? That is awesome...
On average a human will spend up to two weeks kissing in his/her lifetime.
Hm... what is considered average? hahahaha
The average human will eat an average of eight spiders while sleeping.
I really hope I am not average....
The mona lisa has no eyebrows.
bahaha that is a horrible prank.
The average raindrop falls at 7 mph.
You would think if they were going that fast it would hurt to dance in the rain.. but nope.
The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
I don't dot my "i" when I write. It creeps me out... now I know why.. It's called a tittle!
To keep an ice cream cone from dripping stuff a minature marshmallow into the bottom of the cone.
I am so tired of having sticky hands, now this will cure it all!
Replacing your cars air filter can improve gas mileage by 10 percent.
Dad? Will you get my air filter changed again??
FOR MORE REAL FACTS go to HERE
Oh and if you liked the song in the last post check out THIS video hahaha it's me again!

Comments

  1. My Fashionista loves Snapple and Snapple facts.

    A hummingbird weighs less then a penny: Awww, cute!

    The average human will eat an average of eight spiders while sleeping: I didn't need to know that =:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hey i knew that flamingo's were pink because they eat shrimp..and btw we need to talk about this "friend"...i'm glad your calling him your friend cuz you don't want to jynx anything but i think this friend might have the hotts for you..seriously guys don't just come visit you at work unless its for a reason!!! so we all need to go out tomorrow..i have lots of fun ideas i would like to share with you..btw i love how both the "click here" links were of my blogs! awesome bahahaha..I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!!!!! bahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wont believe this...but i used to collect those bottle caps. and youre right about pink lemonade being the only good flavor, kiwi strawberry's alright but even the wrapping on the rest of them are ugly! (which often times makes the drink taste not so good) i have a whole freezer bag ful, i should post those too! (im sad your feature friday didnt come with a picture this week)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am IN LOVE with your new blog design. Holy cuteness of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE DANCING IN THE RAIN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tittle is a very creepy word! I don't enjoy it at all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts