Enter Cute & Catchy Post Title Here

Ever wonder when life is going to get exciting? You sit around thinking... hmmm I wonder when I am going to WANT to get out of bed and get going and just completely love everything I am doing and not want to change or rearrange anything (for the most part)? Well I am sure most of you have had those totally awesome days. I did, once upon a time. Now, I make my day exciting, because if I didn't... well then I would be a bum. Which I am, sometimes but today was not that particular day.

I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY, RANDOMLY and I AM UPSET WITH THAT. BUT when I look back on it, it will be worth it...

Today I woke up at around 7 am and headed to the Y to make my effort to be IN-SHAPE. Or as we muscular beasts call it... READY TO RUMBLE. Did you know that the guy who made up that phrase gets paid like 75,000$ smackarooniees to say that. YEAH crazy.

A ran one mile in ELEVEN minutes. Not record breaking, but hey I tried. I always get really light headed after running so I am thinking of doing my other work outs before running from now on. Because normally I go straight for the treadmill but I have learned that I don't do much after that. So yeah... moving on.

I went to Michaels and I bought some small canvases and painted a silhouette. It is a bird. Like Nie Nie's Birds and it has found it's place in my bathroom under the mirror. If you think it would look extra cute and awesome in YOUR house tho, I will totally give it away. YES you heard me... GIVE AWAY. So comment on this post and tell me your favorite Shelby Lou Whoo Blogging Moment and I will send you this awesome bird. :D

I started my week of being a vegetarian. I went with Alix to Gyro time and got a wicked awesome Sandwich on some really yummy pita bread. It has ground up and fried garbanzo beans in it and cucumbers and tomatoes and onions and lettuce and a side of AWESOME FRIES and Hummus. Oh how I adore Hummus. :D

Alix and I had a photo shoot at this really awesome park here are some of the pictures but the rest are posted on my facebook so you can look there too! :D

We also made a really yummy Fruit and Lime/Honey Salad. The recipe is on Rookie Cookie. It was delicious!!!

Comments

  1. I want the bird!

    My favorite moment was when you showed us your Nair armpit! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shelbs guess what..our prayer totally worked cuz i was not stuck on the toilet all night! by the way i loved the pics! srsly. I pposted lots and lots of comments for you so you can feel loved :) cuz you are loved!

    I don't want the bird but my fav moment was the carnival! good times good tiems! and now its back and we can do it again! WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of favorite blog moments... the nair was awesome! and the kid story was very funny too! But you can give the bird to someone else, and just teach me how to make one. O and I loved the facebook pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an AWESOME job painting the bird! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed you're going vegetarian! Cute photo shoot, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts