Booty Hole & Husband Hunters & FB

Babe, Honey, Sweetie, Lover, Hott Stuff, Cupcake, Rum Bum, Sexy Beast, Kitten, and Booty Hole. Those all seem like pretty normal nicknames right? I have heard people called all of these things. YES I have heard people call their husband Lover and Sweetie but up until 2 days ago a nickname I was not even aware of exsisted for grand mothers and husbands alike. Standing in the candle shop this girl and her grandma and aunt walk in.

**sidenote** She was wearing the same shirt as me, from american apperal. This shirt is like an acid wash green with a really deep v it's supposed to be a unisex shirt and I have seen guys wear it, but that's not the point. The point is, she wasn't wearing a tank top underneath it. The V on this shirt goes down past my bra line like for real. It might be, because I don't have any boobage but still she didn't either and this was uncalled for... HONESTLY.. You see the picture, because the model isn't either.. I personally, was wearing TWO tank tops. haha anyways...**

This is the convo I hear...
Grandma: Oh look at this candle, it smells so good, come over here and smell this!
Girl: YUM! I totally want that one
Grandma: I will get it for you if you want Booty Hole.
Girl: I want this one more, tho.
Grandma: Ok Booty Hole.

het...hemm... this isn't the end.

Aunt: Those are good scents...
Grandma: I know! They smell so good.
Girl: I like them too...
Aunt: Well, I want the same scents as Booty Hole, because I want my house to smell like Booty Hole's house.
Grandma: Then get Booty Hole's scent's there is enough...

Yeah, so apparently Booty Hole's House is going to smell MEGA delish, and she is like the best because Booty Hole is so... BOOTY HOLE!

Husband Hunters...
Oh my goodness. So I have this friend named Sariah, (real name witheld) and she has this BFF named Emma, and Sariah and Emma have this blog called Husband Hunters and it is totally halarious. They have two installments up about "The Quest to Finding an Eternal Companion" It is really funny, I cried I was laughing so hard. I mean who doesn't love a run down on the dating expertise of two BYU students. I quote.. "I don't pay my tuition to get an education, I pay my tuition to get a husband. It is totally worth it in my opinion..."

Facebook...
I deleted mine. SAY WHA??? Shelby Lou you spent hours upon hours on facebook a day!!! That my dear is the problem. I love my blog, and have chosen to be loyal to it. Oh and Twitter, because twitter is bomb. SO if you are on TWITTER you should totally follow me, so I can follow you... THANKS.

Oh and BTW...
I changed my layout! Don't you love it?! Well during the process, ALL my widgets were deleted so if you don't see your name on the side bar of BLOGS I READ totally tell me because I would hate to miss out on your adventures. Oh and if you haven't read my Feature Friday yet, you should it's the post right below this, and it's bomb dot com!

Comments

  1. Shut your Booty Hole....You deleted your FB? I know Jordan will agree, that is a total sin!

    And I would totally call my G-ma Booty Hole! It is totally a term of endearment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booty Hole???
    For reals????
    I'd kill myself!
    Anywho,
    Welcome to the NonFacebook World!!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by, you're more than welcome to BlogStalk me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha booty hole thats totally awesome! and i cant wait to follow another hilarious blog..and oh my you deleted facebook...i've started a new trend! haha jk..totally awesome dude! bte CAN NOT WAIT FOR CALIFORNIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say WHAT?!?! (about the booty hole thing--I completely appreciate the facebook deletion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think cleavage like that is ugly!

    I love that the grandma and aunt called the girl Booty Hole! So ridiculous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. those names are really crazy! But kinda funny I don't know if I would call someone that out in public. And I really can't believe you deleted your fb! That kinda makes me mad, how are we going to chat? I know you don't really like to text, so you better think of something!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, there are some crazy people out there visiting perfectly normal candle stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. excuse me miss I am not on your list of friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts