Book Of Life

The Journey to Eternity; Shelby Lou
SECTION ONE: BEING A CHILD
Chapter 1: Birth and other things
Chapter 2: Barbies, Barney and Brusies
Chapter 3: Grade School Love & Mega Flipped Hair
SECTION TWO: LEARNING WHO TO TRUST
Chapter 4: Middle School & Being Non-exsistent
Chapter 5: Fresh & Sophomore Year- Save the Drama for your Mama
Chapter 6: Knowing it all & Stealing Kisses
SECTION THREE: A WHOLE NEW WORLD
Chapter 7: First Loves & Becoming Shelby

I am currently on Chapter 7 of my book. The Journey to Eternity; Shelby Lou. I am a very interesting person, and honestly it has been a very detailed life. I can't imagine how man chapters are to come.
SECTION ONE
Chapter One was pretty boring, I mean what else can you say about your day of birth? I know for me, personally, it was the greatest day of my parents lives. Because their favorite daughter was born! (hahaha) I made my entrance, and I was a birthday present to my lovely sister Emily. Her birthday is the day after mine, so she got ME for her 8th birthday, I think. Oh and I found out I was almost named Taylor. SO GLAD that didn't go through....
Chapter Two. My oh my was I into Barbies, and Power Rangers, but the whole power ranger thing wasn't as big. I do remember tho, going to Nursery and telling my Nursery teacher that my name was Kimberly, because I so wanted to be the pink power ranger. Then, she called my house and talked to my mom about me, Kimberly. My mom was confused because she could have sworn she named me Shelby not Taylor, or Kimberly. Also in this chapter, I was a loving mother to an ant hill in my back yard. Only bad thing is, when your toes are white like the bread you are feeding them... they bite. OUCH.
Chapter Three. I fell in love with multiple boys throughout grade school. Boys didn't have cooties as far as I was concerned. I thought they were BABES and totally awesome. Even when they did chase me around the playground all morning long. That just meant that they liked me!! I also had this really awesome hair-do. I would flip out the ends of my hair really big so that my shoulder length hair came to my chin! HOLLA!
*** Oh yeah, and I was the band manager for the Angel Babies. Yeah, you hear me right. In 5th grade there were five girls who were good at dancing, and loved to sing and jam to Brittney and 3LW so we made a band and I was the manager. I got the boy in the end. He told us all he would pick between us, then one day he came up to me and was like... I pick you. Will you marry me under the two trees at lunch? I did, and I was married until he went to opportunity school in sixth grade for beating up this girl Michelle with a shoe. :D Ah... My hero.
SECTION TWO
Chapter Four. was kind of dull. I was a rebel,and wasn't well known for anything. I was in drama and I really liked Good Charolette, but only because my BFF in 8th grade liked them. I don't even remember her name, but she was completely opposite of me and we had seriously nothing in common. In sixth and seventh grade I was a Bruin, and affectionetly known as Jordan's little sister. Yeah, my sister was a basketball player... WHAT NOW?!?!
Chapter Five. Ahh.... the love of Freshmen year. My first month I had NO LDS friends.. because I didn't get the memo that the Mormon table was INSIDE. Ok whatever... Then halfway through the year I learned about the Juniors who were totally awesome and would hang out with us Freshmen kids, because they were nice. So I became Danielle's best friend and ditched school all the time. - sorry mom! hahaha It was way fun though. Too bad there was so much drama in these two years of crazy-ness.
*** Also this chapter I learned what it's like to be serioulsy ill from caffiene. I overdosed on massive amounts of junk food with Danielle and we both sat on the toliet at my house for like an hour. Not the same toilet you sicko.
Chapter Six. I was a know it all, I knew what was best for me and didn't listen to anyone else. I kissed a majority of my boys in these two years and had a lot of different friends. I became part of student council which enabled me to, mild popularity, ditching class whenever I want, and crying even before I was nominated for Senior Class President. Oh did I tell you that I dressed up in my moms heels that day and wore the nicest outfit I could find and walked around asking for EVERYONES vote. Yeah then before the ballots where called out I sat in the back of the lecture hall and cried because I thought this girl who didn't deserve it was going to win. I say she didn't deserve it because it's true. Her exact words on the day of sign ups were this... "Senior Class President?! What's that??? I should totally sign up.. Vote for me k biotches..." Yeah, so as you can see I was the better choice. JUST SAYIN.
*** If you want to know my number of guys that I have kissed you need to subtract 20 from 45 then subtract 10 add 6 add 11 and divide by 4. Tell me your number and I will let you know if you are right or not.
Chapter Seven. My current chapter. I graduated High school, gave three seperate speeches at the graduation ceremony, and totally owned the camera on a side note to being the first graduates in Vegas for the year of 2008. SAY WHAT?! Yeah, I was cool. My life has changed a lot from that very day. I gained my own personal testimony and have made drastic changes in who I am around. Which, isn't a lot of people. I also have taken it upon myself to move out of vegas, which I am thinking will begin chapter 8 of my book of life.

I love my life, it has been eventfull and trying and happy. I just hope that it get's better as the chapters and sections move on.

I got the idea for this post from a writing prompt... Yeah I am copying Amy LAWSON but I didn't do the one she had this week because it was LAME SAUCE sorry Amy. LOVE YOU STILL! Here is the prompt if you want to try it too... "What chapter are you in? If your life could be divided up into book chapters, think about what event in your life started the current chapter you're in. Then, write a piece about something from your previous chapter." I kind of switched it up though. And can everyone give me a WOOT WOOT and an extra comment for posting TWICE in one day!!! Thanksbye.

Comments

  1. YAY i loved this post it was sooo cute! and now i know everything about your life..wait i already know everything about your life..k just kidding..i didn't know about the good charlotte thing..but i definately knew about the stuco thing..i think that even though i laughed at you i still would've voted for you if i had voted..that's nice to know right? RIGHT! love you dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet life story I wish my story was that interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts