Apparently I'm a Harlot

Have you ever thought about becoming someone new? Someone who could take on the world and spread cheer at the same time? No I'm not talking about becoming Santa Claus. Although that could be a thought... cookies are seriously delicious. I'm talking about renewing yourself and who you are. What you used to be known for and what makes people think of you now.
Yesterday I was on facebook and I went on the compare people thing and compared people about who I would rather be stuck in hand cuff's with, who is cuter in my opinion, and who would most likely skip class. I find nothing wrong with this application, I mean come on, who doesn't want to know what your friends in general think of you! I think its neat. But obviously I am blogging about it, so SOMETHING went wrong... I went down the list of where I stand in my inner circle. I was in second place under Ricky Pullan for being a happy person. I am a happy person! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?! It's true, I am happy. But then, I looked the evil link. It's called the GOSSIP button. It is a button you can click on and anynomusly submit something about someone, like your breath really smells you should eat more tic tacs, or you always fart but don't notice. You know innocent gossip, or just sarcastic things that I thought my friends might write, like on that honesty wall thing. WRONG I had three gossips about me.
I don't remember the second gossip that was written about me but the first one and the last one I remember completely.
You make me not want to go to church.

Harlot.
Yes, those are the two gossips about little ol' me. Honestly, I never thought I would ever make someone feel that way about me. Ever. Because when these were written 67 days ago, I was in a relationship that completly consumed most of me. I was all about me and I didn't think that because of that I put off the "Don't go to church vibe." Honestly I thought I was doing pretty good 70 or so days ago.
Harlot? Are you kidding? Whomever you are you just used that word, and you used it about me. How did I ever come off as a harlot to you? Please explain. In reality I know that whoever wrote these fabulous things about me has moved on and probably just doesn't talk to me anymore because I am a sinner and a harlot, and because they just don't want to deal with those things.
So here is why I feel like I want to change into someone different. I already am a vastly different, minus the worrying and stressing, person from 70 days ago. Hopefully the person who thought those things then changes their mind and realizes that I am not so bad after all. I really dislike gossip especially now. Facebook brings out the devil in people sometimes. I want to challenge you all to be gossip free for the week. Just see how it works I am going to try my hardest too.
Oh and if you don't want to change who you are, because you are bomb and you totally don't have to... I think you should tell me what you like most about yourself. SO... go ahead... tell me why you are so amazing! (everyone should do this... even if your makin' changes, you still have amazing cornerstones to work from so, I'm telling you now... it's ok to be self-centered for this one.)

Comments

  1. shelb, I think that I am amazing because I say what I think, good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH

    you want me to track that person down & beat them up? SERIOUSLY, thats awful. i wouldnt say that about ANYONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that you are a harlot. maybe a BIOTCH when you get way sauced but that's it. HAHA just joking about the biotch and getting sauced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby....

    DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!! Do you remember when I dated brent for like EVER? I was called nasty things like that ALL THE TIME! Seriously now! I still don't understand. And we broke up TWICE, but everyone acts like I broke up with him 500 times, whenever I got bored and saw a new cute boy....so I dated others while we were broken up...SO FREAKING WHAT!!! Anyway...my point is, I know I'm not, and was not like that. If people actually knew the mental and emotional pain that these people, especially girls, caused me...which made me want to always have a boyfriend MORE....

    But yeah...we both know neither of us are like that. It took a LOT for me to stop caring so much what others said...and sometimes I still do. But really, you know who you are, and that's really all that matters. Don't let it get to you so much k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It REALLY ticks me off that someone said those awful things about you. Who do they think they are? >:(

    I'm amazing because I fart and don't even notice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Shelby, I don't even know you but I can tell you this: Anyone who would say "that person makes me not want to go to church" is obviously both delusional and immature.
    Wow, what a loser. Don't take it personally, the person who wrote that has serious problems with lameness.

    100% guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazing because I am wise and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts