You did WHAT?! With WHO?!?! For HOW MANY PESOS?!?!

And so my day was bland... of course it was because what did I do besides work. NOTHING. Actually I had the great fortune of being able to read a little more than half of New Moon at work today, with no interruptions. That might be a bad sign for the business but for me it was BLISS. I figured out what I love about Werewolves. Since I am not the werewolf type, but I do have love, nonetheless. I love how Emily and Sam are so in love. I could feel the love in the air coming from between the pages of my book. I was afraid to close it for fear the pages would catch flame and the heat of the romance in the air would die completely. So, I read on a couple of chapters where Jacob hangs up on Edward. OH THE HATE. hahaha How it re-appears so quickly.
I came home to a wonderful surprise. MY BOOK HAS ARRIVED. My very own addition of something Cleverish... a blogger book for NieNie is here! And beautifully wrapped by the way. KUDOS to the wrapper man at fed ex, or wherever it was WRAPPED. I have read through almost half in the past two hours and am likely to read more before I go to slumber.
I also took a journey to the GOLDEN SPOON today. If you live in a state where you are deprived of the goodness and glory of Golden Spoon, I will shed tears on your behalf in my prayers tonight. I hope you too, will soon taste the greatness that is the SPOONER. haha So I am drivin there like, hmmm I hope they have cake batter. That is my favorite. But then secretly I was hoping that the raspberry was there so I could combine it with vanilla and be in delicious berry heaven. I get to the parking lot thinking, it's a Thursday night this place will be deserted and I will get to taste all of the goodness and pick my flavor with care. WRONG. I spaced the fact that tomorrow is a teacher-in-service day at all schools in the valley of sin. So it was packed, line out the door and wrapped around to chipotle with a MILLION crazy teenage kids just lookin for a good time. I think to myself... the smiths is in the same parking lot I can just go there and get mint chocolate chip ice cream and deal. Then I think, do I really have anywhere else to be on a Thursday night? Hmmm... NO
So I walk in... wait in line... survey my choices. Chocolate Carmel? Who does that? Srsly? That sounds mouthwatering.... You would think, but me... well I am not a chocolate ice cream kind of girl. I despise it, it makes me wonder why God made chocolate, then I think of chocolate syrup and chocolate raspberry dove bars and I come to my senses. As I am waiting in line my insides are having a panic attack. OHNO! What are you going to get? What will you choose? Cake Batter of course but what will accompany it. It comes my time to choose and I ask the man could I test the chocolate caramel? Knowing full well this is NOT the time to be testing flavors when there are a million people behind me. I take one lick and automatically blurt out some weird concoction of things that I would never have picked in my life. I move on down the line and I can hear whispers behind me.. is she ok? What does she think she was doing?? I disturbed the flow of the line and made a choice I am not sure I wanted.
For now the ice cream is in the fridge, I feel guilty if I eat it because it is not something I enjoy, but someone else would love it. LOVE IT. Of course I will eat it, but srsly now. What on earth was I thinking?
cake batter + chocolate caramel + cookie dough crumbles = a mystery I never should have started.

Comments

  1. The entire thing sounds bad! First off Golden Spoon? What where you thinking that place is nasty! And then cake batter what the?! Have I not taught you any better then that?! You are nuts! Why on this place we call earth would you ever go to Golden Spoon when you have the option of Cold Stone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Golden Spoon! Except that my absolute favorite is St. Patrick's mint, and they NEVER have it! Grrrrr. Cookies & Cream is my next favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts