To Do List - Things To Do BEFORE I Die

  1. Go to Greece
  2. Ride in a hotair balloon
  3. Go Skiing
  4. Hike in Zion
  5. Run in a Marathon
  6. Do Yoga everyday for a month
  7. Be silent for an entire day
  8. Read over 100 books
  9. Go ice skating- and love it.
  10. Watch Casablanca & Cool Hand Luke
  11. Send a Secret to Post Secret (Sent 4/15/09)
  12. Become a TRUE AGGIE
  13. Go to a FORIEGN COUNTRY and GIVE AIDE
  14. Adopt a Child
  15. Do a paint by numbers kit
  16. Learn how to skateboard
  17. Play Racquetball
  18. Go skinny dipping in a river/lake
  19. Make thanksgiving dinner
  20. Make a scrapbook, by myself
  21. Learn Spanish
  22. Go on a mission
  23. Hop a fence without someones help
  24. Grow my hair out to my collar bone
  25. See Ace Enders in concert again
  26. Meet a Blogging Friend
  27. See a play
  28. Walk to my job for a week
  29. Go to a night club
  30. Let Balloons off with wishes in them on my birthday.
  31. Do baptisims in the Washington D.C. Temple
  32. Learn, and be able, to swim without plugging my nose.
  33. Give Birth, naturally- without any medication
  34. BE MARRIED IN THE LAS VEGAS TEMPLE
  35. Play in a feild of wildflowers
  36. Go to New York again

Comments

Popular Posts