The New Year Events

Last night was a BLAST! First things first, we all got together and got ready to go out. We went to Matthew's house then we went to Taco Bell. Lately a lot of people have been getting sick from Taco Bell so I was kind of worried by eating there but all was good! After that we stopped by the Snavelys house and played a round of a game, I'm not sure what it was called but it was fun. After that we went to the Single Adult dance it was a lot of fun. Lori and Kayla said they din't have as much fun as they would have hoped but even though, once again I wasn't asked to slow dance or anything like that... I still had a ton of fun. Because it was new years and it was time to have fun! We danced our booty's off and made fools of ourselves. I counted down the New Year with some great friends and gave out cheek kisses to two of my favorite girls, Lori and Kayla. After the dance we went to this house party that my friend Jen invited us to. It was a mainly a high school party but there were bands, and it was awesome. Well, it wasn't TOO awesome until we started to leave and then Kayla's friend Weston introduced us to these guys who were in College. We started talking to them and I made a new friend (exactly what I was planning on doing) His name is Zack and he goes to BYU, which we ended up arguing about the whole night. BYU or USU?! I say USU. hahaha Well here are some pictures from last night!! Enjoy!


Me and Kaity Word!!

The whole group, mostly the group.. Right to Left... Ricky, Lori, Justin, Jeff, Ammon, Me and Kayla

Me and Justin... the fart face...
Me and Stefan, he is such a butt!!
Me and Ammon
This was a suprise, we saw Jennifer at the dance.
The beautiful Marissa and I
Lori, me, Jeff, and Kayla
me and Jeffery
The girls... :D
Me and Trotter :D

Comments

  1. it looks like you all had tons of fun! and you've already started on your picture resolution! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo on so many pictures! You are doing great, and it is only the 1st!
    Hey what time are you coming through on Sat?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts