Sometimes in life

I apologize. Last night, I complained a lot. What do you expect?! I'm still in my teen years, I am on 18. I guess what I didn't realize last night is that, sometimes when you are dull and when people don't seem to talk to you much maybe it means something different, maybe you aren't supposed to appeal to those people because there is someone else out there that needs you more. That's just something I ran through my mind. Think about it.
Today is sunday so I am going to hit you with something spiritual, or try to. Here we go. This is how I see this spiritual awesomeness playing out.

In times when life is tough and we all seem to try to hard to make things right we wonder if we are just getting in the way of ourselves, or if we aren't meant to be on the path we are on. I don't really know what I'm trying to say. I guess what I want to say is that..."when we feel like just a teardrop in the rain when we're meant to be a river, god sees the ocean in us. In the depths of all our sorrow and our pain, when we ask to be delievered, god shows the ocean to us" Sometimes we are key parts of someone elses puzzle, and our going down a certain path and making certain choices even if they are the RIGHT choices, they can still hurt us. Who ever said that choosing the right is easy, carefree and hurt resistant. No one did. Sometimes in choosing the right path we hit trails that try to over come us and we feel like for a while, that we are nothing. When in actuality we are "dimaonds when we thought that we were glass" Hardships teach us trust in heavenly father and by going through those things the people around us see our trust and learn from it. Heavnely Father does not want to see us hurt, he does not want to see us sad, or see our tears of sorrow. He told us that before he sent us here, he told us we would have our agency and we would have the ability to choose the right.
I guess what I want you all to know is that you need to be unselfish with your trails, your trails are not for you alone to bare. You should never hide your trust in the lord. You need to show your trust in the Lord when others think you might loose it. When things get so bad and you are falling apart you need to show those around you that you have full trust in what the lord has given you. You CHOSE to go down the path you did, and even though it's bumpy and ridiculous you have to press on. The way I think of it is, these past two months or so I have been roughing it out, I have had good things happen to me and horrible things happen. When I loose sight of what the lord has given me, I lost sight of the good things that were brought into my life. Because even in trails, good things happen. We never see the smallest things until they are gone. I want you to know that heavenly father loves you all. He won't deliever you immediately from your pains and sufferings because he wants you to grow, he knows you can handle it, and by doing so you are helping others around you become stronger.

I hope this didn't confuse you, It confused me a little bit but I guess it just is what it is... Love you.

Comments

  1. Hey shelb i love you and miss you i hope you have a great time at utah state, i wish i could be thier with you cause i hope were going to be best friends someday soon! if you need to talk call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have said it better..Especially the part where you said that even if some choices are the right ones.. they can still hurt. Its so true. I can't wait til you're up here:]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts