Pictures

A quote I just found, and automatically loved...

True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion.
President Gordon B. Hinckley
check out more awesome quotes on my other blog.... www.lovelustandbuttercups.blogspot.com

These are the pictures from my daily picture taking spree. The first picture is of me at the candle store and I already posted it so... yeah ENJOY!
1. Day 2
Jordan and I on our way home from Kacey's.

2. Day Three
Me and Edward... OM NOM NOM

3. Day Four
Writing a letter to Junior and coloring a picture for him! :D
A boy in second grade gave me a picture like this and i thought it was the best token of love ever. hahaha oh to be young again!!

4. Day Five
Babysititng Carter-face. Love his shirt!
Sorry girls, I only date models.

5. Day Six
Jordan and I with the Daizy-duke!!!

Comments

  1. I love President Hinckley.

    I see Movie Edward! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear are to cute!
    And I thought about coming to see you but we were in such a hurry and were gone by 4:30 your time. Yeah it was a very fast trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you didn't put up my scared looking face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok if you eat Movie Edward, as long as we both understand Book Edward is already taken,
    By me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I am honored that you think so highly of little me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts