If I could write a novel...

Oh the joys of having people ALIVE on my blog. Let me tell you, I was so scared posting that last night, just waiting for people to say.. are you fishing for comments? NO I am not, truly I am just trying to see if people are awake!
I have given it a lot of thought and have realized the following, dreams are scary, guys who wear jewlery besides a watch and ring are ridiculous, New Moon is the story of my past few months, my friend Stephanie is bomb, I have to stop eating (all together), and I ran for 50 minutes straight today.
FIRST- oh my goodness I had the creepiest dream last night. I had a dream that a man tried to kidnap me and he was a slimeball like seriously I haven't seen such a face ever exists but this picture comes close.

So the cop was like don't worry I will keep you safe, he wont hurt you. Then I come to school the next day and the cops like, oh well i can't get him to stop talking to you I can only make it so he won't touch you. Then when I tried to tell all my friends that this creeper was following me none of them believed me. and so... I married a hawtt man but the creeper turned out to be his dad. DUMB dream and scary and I wanted to wake up but couldn't.


yeah so the hawt man turned out to be Micheal Vantra from Never Been Kissed. Cute huh? Ruggid

SECOND- I was reading THIS blog today and she sums it up better then I can. Let's just say my kids, if they are boys won't wear necklaces or anything because it reminds me of a fat italian man sitting in a recliner, smoking a cigar, wearing a dirty wife beater, and scratching is unmentionables. EW no and thank you.

THIRD- New Moon is like the story of my life the past couple of months. Pretty intense. NUFF SAID. Read it, then think about me and you will get the connection. POSSIBLY.

FOURTH- My friend Stephanie is really awesome. I can talk to her about ANYTHING and she understands. Even if she doesn't understand she will try her hardest to. She never lets me go out of something without feeling better about it. I trust her with anything, and know that she will always keep my secrets, or just my embarrassing moments. She is also very wise, and very funny, and we are VERY mischievous when we are together. hehe...

FIFTH- I need to stop eating, because I eat so much I feel like I am going to explode and all I eat is sweets and I tell myself NO but then I'm like SCREW IT! I eat and eat and then I end up out of shape and out of breath at the top of a staircase. SERIOUSLY if you are out of breath after walking up a flight of stairs you have issues. That is me, with serious issues. Now I know this isn't the right course of action, and of course I am going to keep eating, but it just sounds like it would work sometimes. WHICH IS DOESN'T so don't starve yourself.. kaythanks

SIXTH- I ran a 5k at the YMCA today with Alix. It took me 50 minutes YES, but I did it. I walked/ran the whole thing and was going pretty strong the whole time. That's three miles. I haven't ran since my sophomore year so I thought that was pretty good. Of course now my hip hurts and my feet have blisters, BUT I ran. You will not see me there very often but when you do, I think I will be working pretty hard! :D

Ok so now that you know what my day was like and what's on my mind here are some pictures... besides the ones up top. :D From my two days! :D



this is from yesterday... this is my dog Auzzie getting a bath (above) sad and skinny compared to her fluffy and hyper self.. (below) is my other dog Cozad sitting in my room on her chair, PISSED becuase she knows she's next. Isn't that the most evil look ever?



this... is the nastiest picture i have ever seen of me. but its good because look at that pineapple best i have ever had. srsly. right after the gym we went to vons and got pineapple and Alix got cantalope but thats uncalled for so we wont talk about that.. THIS pineapple was delicious. NO JOKE. 2.99 at VONS yum yum

This picture is for Stefanie, because you insisted I put up a random picture I went into a folder and picked this one out. These boys are dressed in neon colors and have flashy things on them because, this was my LAST DAY at D.I. and they all dressed up for me. Honestly, I didn't think it would happen but it did. They wore the goofiest stuff they could find and EVERYONE pulled of an awesome look that day. LEFT TO RIGHT-- Brock, Big Kyle, Pavel, Kyle and Allred.




Comments

  1. Okay the slimy guy picture is pretty hot too.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! You are welcome anytime!

    Don't stop eating

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear.. new moon might be the story of my life..

    i think im going through the part where its blank pages for the different months.

    "edward" has yet to come back into my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts