Horrible Day

Can I tell you something? Thanks.

So today I woke up and decided that I was going to start Jordan's Quilt today and that everything was going to be good. Then, it happened. I got on a roll and was like... DUDE I am going to finish this thing today. So I really start to work on it and then something goes wrong with the sewing machine and it breaks. So I curse and tell it... "WHAT THE HELL!!" "SRSLY?!?!?!" "I EFFING HATE THIS STUPID THING!!!!!" Then, turns out I can't fix it. So currently I have a pinned up quilt with a side and a corner sewn together. Sorry Jordan but until I can find another sewing machine....

Next, I decided to put my printer back onto the computer. THAT didn't work. So I spent over 4 hours trying and trying. So I have stopped. BECAUSE the world hates me and doesn't want me to get things done and the world wants me to suffer.

I'm upset and I don't really want to talk about it. Good thing I have my friends right. ;O I have one that helped today. They already know what they did. THANKS :D

HERE are the pictures from the past week or so....

1. Day Seven
Mitchell in some pretty awesome purple skinny-jeans :D (for stef!!)


2. Day Eight
something CLEVERISH came this day.. I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

3. Day Nine
Me, after my date with Gary. CHINESE eyes.. maybe its after watching that Samurai Sword Salesman...

4. Day Ten
For some reason... I don't like these jeans anymore. :(

5. Day Eleven
This is my awesome candle.. PINK LEMONADE

6. Day Twelve
Me, before the sewing machine broke and I was super happy.. This blanket is HUGE.

Well, so that is it... I think I might have missed a day, but who knows. HOPE you like it! :D

Comments

  1. Sorry your sew machine broke! That stinks because that blanket would go really well with me front room! And I like in some of these pictures you've taken I'm in the background! I love moms house I'm in a ton of pictures around there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You broke MY sewing machine? What the crap? I guess it is more yours than mine. . . .glad you did my quilt first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you joined my crappy day club. It sucks to be the only one there sometimes.
    And Em, I am so proud of you for being so grown up about the whole thing. :) Sorry Jordan, the oldest always likes to shove things in our face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a quilt..
    end.
    of.
    comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you like those jeans anymore? You look rockin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts