Fear, Light, and Loving Yourself

"
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I took this quote from compulsive writers blog. I think this is the most true statement ever known to man. I think, that most of what we are circles around our fear to be too much, too great, too boastful. If we are humble about our pride in ourselves we will become fabulous talented and brilliant. It is possible to become beautiful, even if your face doesn't qualify. Because eventually, even if you aren't super model status. If you let your light shine bright you will become a godess in and of yourself. This year I have taken one New Years resolution very seriously, to be myself. By doing this, I will acheive all of my other goals. Being a person that other people love to be around, and that people look up to as an example of how they should let their light shine is who i want to be. I want to liberate others, I want to shine bright and be brilliant. Because I am, and it isn't impossible to be great and humble at the same moment.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Comments

Popular Posts