Explanation

Last night I had the weirdest dream.... no only did I beat up this girl who used to be my best friend over a guy who is my ex-boyfriends best friend. I escaped to the Hyatt Resort in nomans land and as I was deep sea diving with my tour guide to get away from that girl who stole my man.. all of the lights in the city went out and then the Joker appeared on top of a building with a microphone telling everyone it was the last day they would be alive. I awoke with a jolt, and checked my surroundings to make sure I did not actually kiss that boy, and that my friend Kasadee's number was still in my phone. Jeez what a mess. I went back to sleep and had a dream about the game Candy Land which I have never played before in my life. The map I was looking at just looked like the Candy Land board. Then, unpexpectedly I was listening to the wicked soundtrack and being dropped into a freezing cold pool that spun you around and litterally MADE you do back flips. As I looked on the map of doom to see what was next I saw the valley of death and decided I would wake up at 7 instead of 8:30 because my dream was WAY too trippy.

As for everything else, I wont take back anything I have said, recently or in past moments. This is my online journal that you have the pleasure of reading. If what you read upsets you, I'm sorry. ALSO I'm not suicidal, and I'm ok... I think a lot... YES that is who I am. I can write, or at least I like to believe I can. The girl in the last post was of course me. Why would I write about someone elses life? I just love to be myself and I can't help it if I am emo, honest, brutal, happy, sad, hurt, dumb, excited, hyper, crazy, upset, or confused.. (many other words could be entered here) Just remember, that this is life, there is no reason to hold back your feelings, and there is no point in time that you should apologize for them. I think that over-reaction has a place in every situation and that sometimes we say things we don't mean, just to say something. Heavenly father loves us and if he didn't he would have went with Satan's plan and the blogging world would not exsist because there would be no free agency for anyone. Am I wrong? I guess I just don't see.

My kindness thing today is basically this; befriend someone. Even if they are already your friend, tell them a secret no one else knows, tell them they look HAWT when they most surely do.

Oh and about the dream... when I was fighting, I couldn't directly punch anyone in the face. It was horrible. Maybe I need to learn how to box so that I can get my frustration out in my regular life so my dreams aren't so violent. I mean seriously I beat her to the ground and smacked him across the face, then she got back up and he said he was sorry, kissed me then ran to her. HOW RIDICULOUS! because srsly if a guy did that to me I would be pissed.

Oh yeah... I got an argyle sweater/shirt thing at forever 21 and I love love love it. I will post a picture of me wearing it soon. It's totally hawt. I think I have fallen in love with argyle and purple. I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! I might have someone make a layout for me! knuckleheaders is the name of the website and I am kind of excited!! So you might be looking at a truly awesome blog soon, not this ghetto one with weird colors. Even though I am going through a purple phase right now.. Isn't purple so purtty?!?!! I think so...

Comments

Popular Posts