Chunky, Tubby, & Lard Butt

the coolest kids alive
It's like the three musketeers but cooler. Honestly we had so much fun tonight, SO MUCH FUN. First of all today was a crazy day, I ran errands all day.My best friend is the coolest best friend ever. She is about my height, she has dark hair and she is really pretty. She also has the pleasure of having a boyfriend who is well shorter then us both and, well I can't say much about his looks, but she picked a good one. I APPROVE! :D
Tonight we went "out on the town" and at first Chey (the boyfriend) wasn't with us because he plays the violin and he had to practice. :P bahahaha Alix (the best friend) and I went to B-Dubs and had a heck of a time there. Then we moseied over to Raphsodellie and found some cute clothes that we didn't buy because we are poor. Afterwards we went to the Santa Fe to go bowling. There was a huge league there and we couldn't get a lane for a while so we went to the arcade.
At the arcade we got on the CRAPPIEST DDR machine ever, one side of it didn't work and the other side you had to STOMP on it to get it to do anything. Then there was a stupid gun game that didn't work either. Finally on our last choice we made we played this game where you shoot all these villians and suicide bombers. I basically KILLED at that game.. haha get the pun?! Alix shot more people but I got more awards so we were even. Chey now believes that I am the most violent person ever. I'm not actually violent. I just have violent tendencies.
After dominating the arcade we moved on to the bowling alley. We got the FIRST lane right by the door, and it was pretty nice. Because there wasn't people on both sides of us. I like it better that way. Chey picked our names and he called me Lumpy but Alix changed it to Lard Butt. They already have their names for eachother so Alix was Chunky and Chey was Tubby. We ended up taking a ton of pictures of eachothers butt's which you can probably see more of on Alix's blog. I made a funny face in almost all of the pictures tonight because I have a nasty thing on the side of my lip and if I just smile it looks like I smeared lipstick all over. hahaha I won the game by the way... pretty much made them look like fools :D
TUBBY decided he was going to be an IDIOT and ride his STUPID FETCHING MOTORCYCLE to the bowling alley. Alix and I both hate the fact that he has one and think that it should be stolen, if anyone wants to do the job just contact me at 555-BABE :D Well good thing the motorcycle doesn't really run because it was fun to see him stuck on the side of the road out of gas. At least he wasn't driving the thing right?! We then headed to the golden spoon parking lot where we got Starbucks water and sang to Chey in my car for like 40 minutes. It was great, I loved it and I can't wait to hang out again. Here are the pictures from tonight ENJOY!

Comments

  1. bahahaha first of all i think its hilarious that we posted the same thing..funny stuff..second im glad you know me well enough to post ahead of time that all the butt pictures would be on my blog..because they are..and i didn't even know you said that till after i posted them..haha we are too cool! its ridiuclous..this is why we never hang out with anyone else..they can't handle the coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss chillin with friends! Enjoy this time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...your night sounds like such a blast! And I love crazy pictures! And Lard Butt is just BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts