As of Late

Things have been good, time has been flyin' by, and I have had to "hold onto the seat of my pants" every once and a while. Today, things went by terribly slow. I never thought I would ever have the guts, let alone the WORDS to write someone I love and tell them I can't be there anymore. Srsly it was deep. Actually it wasn't it went a little somethin like this....

Dear Friend Whom will remain nameless in my BLOG,
I like your kicks, your pants are nice, but I think you might have lice. So if you haven't hurdd, I can't keep sayin L8tr to you cuz it ain't the shiznet to be down in the dumps. Basically all I'm tryin to say, is that the BACK OF YOUR HEAD IS RIDICULOUS! But, I'm takin a vacation to somewhere new, and ain't gonna follow you no mo!

With LUV
Big D

So on a different topic, the new library opens today... OH MY GOSH TODAY!! and on MONDAY I will be heading over to the Library, Michaels, D.I. and many other places to say HI to people, check out some books, and get my scholarship application FINISHED. I am so so so excited.

BTW I am thinking of getting a gym membership at the YMCA what do ya think?

LET ME KNOW PEOPLE!!!! Tell me your many thoughts...

Oh and I almost forgot, today, at work I had a laughing attack, luckily no one was in the store but I srsly couldn't breathe. I was like WHAAAAAAT?!?! it was so HOTT in the store I think my brain was fryin... then on top of that FACEBOOK was just a schmorgish board of information today that I almost peed my pants. I talk to Alix on the phone for like 2 hours and I had organic milk. I think thats what did it..

yeah and some random people told me I look like selma blair... wtf?
oh yeah and they pulled this picture up on their iphone and the guy was like you guys could be like TWIN SISTERS... I was like yeah, what does that mean buddy? Just because she has pasty white skin and so do i?!?! I'm sorry but I don't show my back like that out in public either.. i'm a total believer of modest is hottest. (i know he didn't mean from this picture) He just meant the face, but i don't see myself... do you??

Comments

  1. He has a point.. you definitely resemble each other. its a compliment cuz i think she is really pretty.. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i wanna start going to the ymca too cuz im a fatty and need to work off my love handles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess she is ok. She is not totally smokin hot like your other twin sister!(That is me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess she is ok. She is not totally smokin hot like your other twin sister!(That is me)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts