All About Nie Nie

For the past month or so I have been following some of the most well known blogs and getting to know their characters. As many of you might know of the tragedy that struck one of our fellow bloggers life you also might have heard of the amazing recovery she is making. Nie Nie Dialouges was a well known blog before the tragedy struck in Fall 2008. Nie Nie and her husband Christian were involved in a plane crash and were terribly burned. C Jane Nie Nie's sister has been helping to keep Nie's blog up and running while she was away. C Jane took in her sister's children and made the most of what she had to deal with. The blogging world took charge and the donations started to trickle in bit by bit, making this families tragedy, a well known thing, and helping with it at the very same time. I don't know much about these people, but I do know some, and of what I do know I see a great amount of faith, endurance and Love in their family and among their friends. This love and faith has spread throughout the blogging world, for this moment today.. when Nie Nie came back. Nie is back and she has finally blogged. Things are looking up, and donations are becoming bigger and better. I want you all to read her story and fall in love with her blog like I did. I know your thinking.. Shelby, you have taken this blogging thing too far. I disagree, this is a great cause and an amazing testimony of hope.



I bought a book today that will be here in a couple of days that is all about blogs and such. All the proceeds benefit Nie and her family.




This is the button that you can put on your side bar so that people can donate, money, cards, and many other gifts of love.




THIS is where you need to clickity click to find out more about Nie Nie and her family and her Diaglouges. Her first post is featured HERE on her page take a look!

Also below this is the flyer for the concert in Provo the info is on it and I am wanting to go so bad. I love Mindy Gledhill and it would be worth the drive for Nie. Maybe I could even paint the back window of my car so people will see me and maybe donate a few bucks! If you want to come with me you should I'm going to be searching for someone to go with, because I don't think my mom will let me go alone! Who knows...





Comments

  1. Hi Shelby--thanks for reading and for sharing!

    compulsive writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading Nie for about 2 years now, and the week before the accident we had exchanged emails, so it devastated me when I heard the news.

    All of us have witnessed a miracle, and I am forever grateful. She is the kind of person that can turn a trial into something beautiful. Love her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts