A Solution to my Resolution

My great brain, and awesome blog stalking techinics came up with this amazingly insanely bomb idea today. Do you remember that lovely New Years resolution I made, oh let's say, about two weeks ago, to take pictures. I have a solution to that, that includes making you, my readers, very happy. EVERYONE loves pictures and loves to look at them and scrutinize faces, make fun of things, or just say AWWW how adorable. (like what most of you do when you see my pictures.) So here is the dealio....
From this day ON.... for the rest of this entire year I have ahead of me. Even if I do not blog everyday I will showcase a picture for everyday that I am alive. There are 365 days in a year and I have already missed approximately...13 of those days. So minus that.. calculate 230948239 + the square root of 23980239 = the biolineiar line of c and c goes into xyz triangle squigely 80 bajillion times and your answer is... for the next 352 days there will be a picture, at least one awesome picture of something that occurs in my life.
SOLVES THAT RESOLUTION! BLAM!
The picture for today, I will probably just post tomorrow but with dates and refrences and such so hold on tight ladies and gents, this ride is about to get a whole lot more DANGEROUSLY SPICY. mmmm yaya

mmkthanks.

Comments

  1. SHELBY..k first of all some news..in the like 15 minutes between the last comment i left and now i figured out how to do something awesome (you probly won't think its awesome because your not technologically retarded) if you go to my blog and click on the picture of you it takes you to your blog!!! COOL RIGHT! i know..also this new picture everyday thing is awesome!!! im jealous i didn't think of it first cuz that sounds so fun to do..but ill feel foolish if i do it to..dang it lol..but im so excited to see your pictures!!! YAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me.
    And now I am off to catch up on some Shelby blogging that I have missed for like a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Pictures are awesome!

    I totally figured out your math problem.

    Too bad I'm a big fat liar! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts