Writing a Missionary

O.K. So basically this post is all about writing a missionary. Because I have gotten such joy out of doing so lately I thought I would share my happiness with you.
So Junior left about a month ago to Provo Utah where most every missionary starts out. He was in the MTC in Provo until last week when he transfered to the MTC in Peru. The first week he was in the MTC I wrote him a letter to tell him about my happenings and remind him how great it is that he is on a mission. Then, not expecting much back I got a letter from him about five days later. He was so excited to hear from me and all that jazz. So I decided, since he was so happy that I was writing him I would write to all my other friends! With the exception of a couple because I don't know their addresses. It was great to write to them even though it wasn't much, just a good word for them helps them a lot. Junior says he really likes letters that come in the mail because E-mail is just not the same! I believe him. Because I myself love to get mail, so I am sure for missionaries it is like a million times more exciting!
Here is the thing with me.. I love to blog but I hate E-mailing people. I absolutely HATE it. DESPISE e-mail. but it is FASTER so I guess thats a plus.
Really all I wanted to say with this post is that writing missionaries is fun and that if you know a missionary out there in the mission feild you should totally write them and give them a little happiness. Not that doing the work for the lord isn't happy, just that, friends are friends no matter how far apart you are.
So, to end this post... if you know ANY missionaries that need letters, and wouldn't mind hearing from a stranger, or a distant friend of somebody's cousion. GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS! I will write them! :D
Happy HOLIDAYS!
:D

Comments

  1. K here are some that I have..brother elmer's sons

    Stephen Elmer:
    43 Loyd Road
    Abbington, Northampton
    NN1 5JE
    ENGLAND

    Brad Elmer:
    4 Perkin Close
    Hounslow TW3 3RQ
    ENGLAND

    umm here's Devon Graff (you might know him but I'm not sure)
    Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission
    Ballesteros 1076
    1706 Haedo
    Buenos Aires
    Argentina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts