Too Nice / 5 Things

I think I have a clinical illness. Its called Too-nice syndrome. I have realized that I don't ever do what I say I will, in a good way. I always say... I am not going to talk to that person, they are dumb. Or I will not make an effort to fix things. I AM IN DENIAL! You heard me.. I think I need to go an AA meeting, except it would be called TNA (too nice anonymous). I understand that this is a good thing to some of you, but on the other hand it isn't.
What if... I get married to some guy who is uber-controlling and since I have TNS I can't do anything because I am clinically ill. :( Then I will get pushed around the rest of my life, because I think everyone deserves the best and I always think that I should be last to recieve.
It's a horrible possibility. Now, I am not saying that I want to be some sort of grinch or scrooge, I just want to be able to hold my own. You know, take some Karate classes and such. Maybe then I would be TUFF STUFF.


There are a list of things that can make me happy at almost any point in time. These things are material things, and I understand the "True meaning of the Season" it's just that I really like these things... :D Not that I will ever get any of these things. I mean a few are easy to get, but some... aren't.. but.... these are the things that make me smile right now. so LOOKY LOOKY!




1. THE TWILIGHT COLLECTION

I really want the twilight collection of hardback books for christmas. It is on the tippity top of my list and I just get so happy thinking I will have them! Possibly...
2. THE DODGE CALIBER


For some reason I really like this car, and when I see them driving around I just get happy inside, because they are so cool lookin and pretty! I would like one in RED please :D
3. THE DARE

My brother in law has this phone and I really want it. I just got a new phone tho, so that happening is like ZERO.
4. RED CREME SODA
Red Creme soda is delicious. I used to be able to drink it all the time, but I get really sick when I drink caffiene. So this is no longer able to quench my thirst. SAD DAY..
5. REGINA SPEKTOR

I would really like to get this CD. I love her song Fedility. I think I would like her other songs too. :D

Comments

  1. My boys love red cream soda, I on the other hand think it tastes like booty!
    And could Santa please bring me a new car? Could you maybe talk to him for me, too nice girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the DARE and i LOVE IT!! hopefully you will get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts