This is for REALZ

oh the shame, oh the gluttony!!!! There is no Christmas Tree in my home, my humble abode has not been showered, sprinkled, misted, freckled, or any other sort of sprayed, with holiday cheer this year. Ah the sadness of this. I feel as though I have been robbed of joy. (ok... I'm done)
On a better note I have some updating to do! On Sunday it was Stake Conference, I would have went but an opportunity to hang out with my sister came up and I really didn't want to miss that. So, Emily and I went to Cowboy Christmas at the Sans Expo. It was great, lots of fun stuff tons of cowboy/cowgirl boots, Jewlery, food, and of course fancy smancy horse trailers that have fireplaces inside of them! JEEZ talk about high class cowboys! It was a lot of fun. The squaters aka Tammi and Larry, the people who have been living in their coach in our backyard for a while had family in town. Their daughters Seirra and Savannah and Savannah's husband Shane. So we all went down to the Cowboy Christmas. Shane has a booth there selling horse trailers. Of course me and Emily didn't get anything while we were there, because mom wasn't there to get it for us! haha oh the way things work... It was tons of fun though just to see all the neat stuff!
Today was pretty intense, I went to school, then Blair and I went to the library, Joanns, the bike shop, the bank, Salt City Candle, Target, and then... hahaha We went and picked up Matthew. After which, it was off to In and Out. Then they both came over to my house and we just hung out and talked and laughed for a bit. It was fun and I really liked just chillin.
In LATEST NEWS. I got asked on a date! Yeah, I know sounds like a miracle. I'm not sure if this boy knows what he is getting in to. In fact, I am sure he isn't. He just got off his mission like two weeks ago. He called me up because he doesn't really know anyone and his mom said that I might want to go (she used to be in the young womens haha) So I have a date. Not like it is anything serious, but I am glad to be making new friends! The reason I say he doesn't know what he got himself into is that when I meet someone and label them my friend, I usually mean it, and they are stuck being my friend for, well, ETERNITY! hahaha So cheers to new pals and fun times!

Here is my thought for today; I really don't understand the toliet paper industry. I mean, come on now. When you go into a public restroom, especially at a gas station or something you get this nasty toliet paper that is thinner then scripture pages but somehow stiffer then a rock. HOW!? I just think that we should all take a vote, yes a vote. Who believes that every place that has a bathroom should own at least the medium grade toliet paper? I mean it keeps getting better and better, why not replace the worst and just make it non exsistant. I don't mean to put Charmin Ultra Strength in every bathroom, but how about the vons brand, the one that is soft but not itchy, the one that isn't the MOST comfy but will totally not give you discomfort. I just think that we should think about this, maybe bring it up with Wal-Mart or Target, people always follow their lead, and their toliet paper is the worst!

Comments

  1. bahahaha hilarious..by the way i had a funny feeling about joanne's today but i wrote about it on blair's profile so go look and then you can scold me for being a retard hahaha i can't wait for tomorrow and our christmas tree! WHOOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes Chase actually knows ALOT of return missionaries!! ;) I can defientaly hook ya up! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the toilet paper. But the absolute worrst is when you go to some rich persons house and you find out why they have so mush money.....they use crappy toilet paper. I mean I am broke, but I have priorities, I am not trying to spread peanut butter, I am just trying to wipe!!! Yeah sorry that was a tid bit graphic, but it is the truth!

    Oh yeah my mom wrote a message to you in her blog, so check it out! I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts