Sitting on Babies

Now if that didn't grab your attention nothing will. haha I always wondered how they came up with babysitting, I mean I get the baby part... I babysat Carter the Farter today. That will scar him like no bodies business when he is older.. hahaha. Well today my family went to the mountain (Lee Canyon) to go snowboarding/skiing and I got to stay home and play with Carter. I missed church but I think heavenly father will forgive me for spending time with my little nephew. I just wanted to post some picutres of him. Take a look see at how cute he is!! :D
This is carter playing in the leaves.. I told him to throw them up in the air and scream and, well of course... HE DID!!! It was so adorable
This is Carter "getting me". In other words I let him tackle me and he tries to blow on my stomach. Good thing I wear tanky tops! :D
This is the cutest picture Carter and I have as of today... he is actually kind of smiling! CUTENESS

Who is the best aunt in the world? I am!! I gave him a popsicle for eating all of his Dino Nuggets and Corn dogs and Grapes... oh yeah and top that off with chocolate milk.. YUM (ick)This is him playing at the playground.. he would climb up the stair then crawl all over the place, lets just say there was no point in giving him a bath...

Comments

  1. your nephew is the cutest baby ever..until i have kids then he'll be bumped down hahaha cute pics chicka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you are the best aunt ever! He looks like he had a fun time! I was going to come over and help you but I had my own baby to take care of(Ross) he has a cold, and feels like poop! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts