Quick Things

I want to cut my hair. I don't know what I want to do, but I want to keep the length, just different, no shorter layers that are hard to deal with, but maybe bangs? What do you guys think?
I want new clothes, well mostly just hoodies, pull over ones.

Now do you want to know the reason behind these two things? Well it's because when I date someone, no matter who it is... I change myself so that they like me better. In small ways, that they don't really notice. It's like when your mom redoes the bathroom first she gets towels and your like... that's nice then she gets a different trash can, then rugs, then a shower curtain, then she finally paints the walls and by that time your used to it and it just seems normal. That's what I do. Ever since I started dating. I wear the clothes that they like, the colors they like on me, and so on. When someone says you look nice in something you tend to take their advice. Well I kind of go overboard. I wont wear anything they don't like. Say they don't like name brand stuff, I will slowly stop wearing my volcom stuff. If they don't like the hippy stuff then I will stop wearing that kind of stuff. Or they really like me in blue, you will then see me wearing a whole heck of a lot of blue. I don't really like blue, but I wear it.. because HE likes it. I know this will happen when I have a boyfriend, there is no way that it wont. But since I'm back on the playing feild I want some cool hoodies that have the brand name right up front, and cool clothes that I MYSELF find cool. I have my own style. I wear the same stuff most of the time and I'm ok like that, I wish I could dress cute and stuff, but I'm not that kind of person. I don't get ready everyday. I hardly wear make up when I can help it, and I just don't like wearing heels... it's uncomfortable. One day I could be wearing sweats, the next I will be "dressed up" I am a sparatic dresser. :D I wear what I like and only what I like. WELL that is when I'm not in a relationship with someone. I don't want to clash with them or make it so they like me less, so I do the best I can to look good for them, or look relaxed, like they like. I am a people pleaser. It's sad..
So much for this being QUICK. Oh well. You were all blessed on the Sabbath to get two posts from me...
BTW this is the 61st post! :D

Comments

  1. We should go on a shopping spree after christmas..i'll have the wednesday and thursday after christmas off! or any day in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too did the same thing. I use to be a very dressy person, but Chris really thinks I am hot in jeans, t-shirts, and hats. Just very casual. I still like to dress up but every once in a while I HOOK him up.

    And about the temple thing, I wouldn't miss it. You just have to make sure you let me know in advance. And, no, it isn't weird that you asked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to cut my hair too. Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok girl you have got to stop worrying what the boys like on you! That's the problem with girl's these days. You need to find someone who likes you for you and your style and your hair and blah blah blah! That's why I married my man! He thinks everything looks good on me and is constantly complimenting me for the things I myself like to wear! When you find that guy snatch him and don't let go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts