Oh the Joys of Christmas Day

Merry Christmas! So I have a few hours before dinner and I just wanted to get in a quick blog while Carter is napping and can't come attack my computer. I pretty much SCORED this year on gifts. I didn't ask for much but I got a lot and that is always a bonus. I also gave a lot. Well two gifts might not seem like much but it's a lot in the eyes of a college student. I hope Kenny liked everything I got him. :D
We woke up this morning at 7:30 am and Emily and Kenny were already here with Carter and making breakfast. Then Jordan and Ross arrived and we opened presents. Everyone got lots of cool stuff and it was exciting for everyone, especially CARTER who got the most out of us all, because of course, he is the baby in the family. Besides the sadness of not having a Christmas Tree or actual Stockings this year it was great! I got what I wanted most, which was the Twilight Box Set. I am already in chapter 4 of Twilight.
Here are the pictures from this morning and I think I will post some of later tonight... well, later tonight.
THIS GOES OUT TO KAYLA: Don't be upset with me, it wasn't you... it was me. I thought what I had going for ME was all that mattered. I didn't mean to hurt you, even though it seems like I did. Things will be different now. I'm not sure you understand how hurt I have been because of what's been going on, and that's OK because it's behind me now. You may think your an outsider but your not even close. What I did pushed me away from not only you but Lori too, you are both better friends now because of it, you can't deny that. You can't make up for lost time, but you can definitely make the most of the time that you have. If you still feel hurt, I guess I understand, but you shouldn't.

NOW ON TO THE PICTURES!!! ENJOY!!!!!

Me and my dad! Don't you just love how he is mid smile??? hahaha funny stuff
Me & My SEESTER Jordan

I got.... Ed Hardy T-shirt, A volcom shirt, two longsleeve thermals, a fresh white jacket, two pairs of gloves, movie tickets, House Bunny the movie, a belt and UGG BOOTS! :D

Me, Edward, my cool new jacket, and carter... haha
What I was waiting for... Aren't they beautiful?? TWILIGHT is actually in a cloth cover with a bookmark and chapter ornaments. YEAH BE JEALOUS!
Ahh the joys of family by marriage. This is my sisters husband... ROSS




Comments

  1. CUTEST BABY EVER! for now anyways..like i always say he'll be the cutest till i start poppen em out! bahahaha just kidding..seriously tho he's so cute..what the crap happened to you..haha ok ok for reals i love you and im glad you had a good christmas! ill come give you your christmas present tomorrow :) LOVE YOU BIZZLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I wanted an Edward poster sooooo bad! But...that didn't go over well with the Tedward. Oh well :) I love your fancy Twilight cover.

    Cute clothes! I love the t-shirts and that cute new jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a very merry Christmas! Isn't it fun to have new ohnrey male members of the family? I now have so many!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts