Love to Love

Clubbin was much fun! We danced all night and I have never had so much fun in my entire life!


Oh how I wish that is what REALLY happened. It seems all the odds were against us going clubbing last night. Lori came over to my house at like six and we ate dinner and such. We also watch the UFC fight. Sidenote- Let me tell you that I was very very very upset that my fiancee lost. hahaha poor Forrest. :( We were tired by the time the fight ended and it was only 9:15. The club didn't open until 11:30. So we hung around my house and got ready, and all of that. We left and went to get drinks and such then we called Ammon and Ricky to see when we were going. Turns out RICKY couldn't drive so I had to. Do you know where this club is?!?!?! On the other side of town... techinaclly in a different city mind you. I live in Centennial Hills this club is in Green Valley. hmmmm. So when we get there it is almost 1 am. There are like 6 or 7 cars outside and we have Ammon go in because he had this card thing I guess. I guess it wasn't the night to club because they were closing early and even if we went it wouldn't have lasted long. So, we left. Ammon teased us the whole week before about how we wouldn't be coming or wouldn't have the GUTS. So we came and the club was a dud!!! So this weekend we are heading up to Logan and probably will stop at a club in Salt Lake to PARTY HARDY!
Today I went to my friend Gary's Homecoming. If you are LDS you know how cool that is, you also know how packed it can be. Times that by 2 babies blessings and you will have a FULL HOUSE.
So, I'm looking for good date ideas if you have any let me know. I want to go on a date this week but the girls are going to ask the boys.
TWILIGHT UPDATE
So I am reading Twilight through again and I forgot how in love they are. I love Edward more and more each time I read his name, it's kind of ridiculous. I also love Charlie, because even though he is always gone in this book, he is really one of the best dads. Think about this for a second and if you have read twilight answer my question.
When Edward stays the night the first time and he is humming her to sleep... is that creepy to you?
Let me explain why I ask this. Because I was sitting in sacrament meeting today and there were these three guys next to me who were singing really loud, not badly but pretty well. I think that when guys sing, even if they really can't, it's cute. We all know that Edward can sing and that he is Mr. Perfect. The thing I'm wondering of you is that if your man is singing are you embarassed and want him to be quiet or are you like ahhh how cute. Because I would definetly go with the second choice. To the boys out there... if you want to win my heart, sing your little heart out even if you can't!

Comments

  1. I love when Ross sings to be it is awesome he is not very good but he cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts