Look here MISTER!!!

So there are a few things on my mind... As always.
Did you know that it is almost the end of the year?! That is crazy, I used to wish that this year would go by really slow. Now I want it to be over more than ever. Do you realize that if this year is over it will be 2009. 2009!! I feel so old and I was only born in 1990. I will be 19 this year... crazy.
I used to hate snow. Didn't I tell you that?! I used to be a huge grinch when it came to snow. HATE HATE HATE. But then I realized that Snow and I are going to be in a life-long relationship come FALL 2009, because I will be moving to Logan, Utah. If anything, Logan is famous for three things.... Being the BEST AGGIE NATION-WIDE, AGGIE ICE CREAM, and SNOW. hahah well at least to me. If I want to live in Utah, my favorite state, I will have to come to love the snow, and I have. We went out on a date the other night, snow and I. I was having so much fun until my mom called and told me I had to come home. I apologized to snow and told it to come back but I think it is eternally mad at me, because I had to bail. :( I sincerly apologize...
Candles are addictive, and I am a "Candle Snob". Since I started working at Salt City I realized that I love candles, and I am so sad we didn't have more in my house while I was growing up. I am also a "Candle Snob" now. I wont use any other kind of candle besides Salt City. My mom went to Bath and Body Works and got a candle there and I was so upset. I have a Bamboo scented candle in my room and normaly I like that scent, but now.. because my MOTHER decided to mix brands, the hallway smells like Kitty Litter. It is disgusting. I am going to have to switch my candles now. I think I might get spiced wassial but I think that might make it worse. Hmmm. thats up to me tho. :D
There are only 5 Days until Christmas. Isn't that so exciting? I really don't know what I am getting an usually I have some sort of idea. I really want the Twilight box set. I need to read them again, or I might explode.
Oh and that reminds me... TWILIGHT. yes I said it TWILIGHT. I hate boys who hate Twilight. They aren't my friends. hahaha you boys need to stop being so dumb about Twilight. It is a book, yeah we go crazy over Edward, but hey, even MARRIED women go crazy and I can prove that... just go to Lauren's Bite. She isn't crazy, of course not, she just knows what a real man is like. She also knows how to pick a good guy. Her husband, even though he is banned from the blogging world, read Twilight. Yeah! Now you may say... that's dumb. I say NAY it is smart, because even if he didn't like it, he still humors her. Now humor me when I say.. I want and EDWARD! Freak-a -leak man... Where did all the Edwards go?!
Oh yes, and I am coming clean about lurking, so if you are here because I commented your blog, let me know you care and leave some love. I would like to know I was not totally ignored. I will keep reading either way, but I am JUST saying. :D
Tonight is another mystery. I love life, and I hate things about it. But I just have to get through it. So until later.... have a Merry Merry, Christmas ;D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts