I don't Understand

I have said that sentence a lot in the past few days. I just don't get it. I mean, how can someone you love tell you, "we were never friends". It makes no sense. I can't put it through my mind or fit it in sideways or upside down. It just doesn't fit. I want to know, I want to understand. I just don't. Friendship is not something that comes and goes, you are always connected to friends, even if you don't hang out with them, or don't talk to them, you know they would be there if you need them. I like to think I am everyones friend when I first meet them. Even if I don't talk to them much, or my plans with them almost always fall through, I still like to believe that we are friends. You can't say goodbye to anyone. They are always in your life, even if its the smallest way possible. I understand the saying that we all hear once in our lives.. Your family is always there, your friends come and go. My friends never really go. They never really leave, and it hurts me a lot to think that someone could think they aren't a good friend to me. All of my friends are amazing I love them all, no matter if they hurt me. You could run me over with your car and I would still be your friend. Because there are only two kinds of people in this world. The ones you LOVE and the ones you do not know. I love you. No matter how you treat me, I can't help it, and I don't want to.
Life is a playground and we all knew that once but somewhere along the way we loose that thought.- Allison (YES MAN)
Stop thinking your going to look stupid, or if people will like you. I do it all the time, and if I didn't people would see my confidence, and understand that I love my life. Because even when things suck I learn to love it, because those bad things teach me the most.
Guys don't like girls with a low self esteem, you aren't going to get a guy if you keep putting yourself down- Danielle W
I have been a downer before but lately, I think that I have seen through the crap and the hurt and realized that, HEY, he is out there and he isn't going to come find you and you can't go searching for him. You just have to chill, and remember who you are and keep your chin up. LOVE stinks a lot of the time... if that is your philosphy that you have no idea what love is... IF thats what you think love is, its like you have been peadling backwards on a bike... your not getting anywhere and your falling down a lot. so get back up and go forward!
I LOVE MY LIFE AND EVERYONE IN IT. EVEN IF THEY DON'T LOVE ME BACK.

Comments

  1. your an amazing friend shelby, im so glad i met you and get to be your friend forever (literally forever) i remember so clearly that day that we were at adam-ondi-aman (however you spell it) and we looked out and you said to me, one day we will get to come back here and join hands with eachother. that always reminds me of how eternal our friendship is :) love you bizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to everything. I love you Shelby lou! You always have the best analogies...i like the bike peddling backward one.. good stuff right ther!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what we are talking about but sounds awesome.
    Hang in there Shelby Lou, you are cool and I like what you wrote.
    :D
    And I love your music,
    And your Edward poster!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts