Pictures and Other Stuff


My Christmas Tree that I personally decorated

My Snowman that I made, myself.
4:14 in the morning.. on Black Friday.. :D

Why Shelby should be happier then she is...
1.SCHOOL IS OUT NEXT WEEK
Which is the most exciting thing because I really hate school. Honestly, I hate it at CSN and I cannot wait to be at USU.

2.THERE IS A PARTY AT MY HOUSE THIS WEEKEND
It is a party for Larry and Tammi and it's their anniversary. It is a mexican party and I really am excited because it will be so much fun! I just don't know what to wear. :D
3.FINISHING TWILIGHT
I finished Twilight this weekend, because it was such a good saga. I really like how it ended, but I want to know more, because you know more will happen. Oh well, I guess I got enough from what she wrote, and she is a great writer. I am upset because Mitchell made a hate group for Edward. That, was disappointing but oh well. His loss
4.CANDLES
I really love the candles. Salt City Candles are the best. Just so awesome.. Pink Lemonade is my favorite but I like Bamboo too. I got a Pomegranate candle too, so that is tasty!

5.SNOW
I love snow, I wish I could have went sledding, but I wasn't invited. Thanks family. :D I made a pretty sweet Snowman too. So that was fun... I LOVE SNOW
6.SCHOOL IS OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!
Did I already mention this? Because... well it was awesome. AWESOME! School is out next week and I am so so excited
7.GILMORE GIRLS
Gilmore Girls is the best. I love the quick wit and yes I have talked about this before but it gets better and better every time. URINE MINTS seriously, that is so true, never take an unwrapped mint from a bowl of mints at a restaurant.
8.BOBBY PINS
Bobby pins are life savers, COMPLETE life savers. I love them especially because I have short hair and my pony tail is short so the bottom of my hair falls out of the pony. Frustrating really it is so frustrating.
9.AWESOME CLOTHES
I love clothes and H&M and cute clothes off of Gilmore Girls.. and I just want a whole new wardrobe.
10.CHRISTMAS IS COMING
Christmas is coming! Santa will be here soon. Not only that, its just great because Christmas music is the best. Sunny has it on all the time, I am so excited!!

Comments

  1. Urine mints...i completely remember that episode! hahaha i'm about to go to my apartment and watch more Gilmore Girls...they make me feel like i'm not alone when my mind works sooo fast and i ramble becuase i have a serious issue. its called ramblitis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate group for Edward? Sad day!

    That time on your clock shouldn't be allowed to exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, pomagranate...one of my fave candles.
    And snow....love to visit it, but could nevr live in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts