PARTY HARDY

So I'm sure most of you are getting completely fed up with reading my blog, seeing as the commenting went down like 10 notches. :( oh well. Today was Carter the Farters 1st Birthday!! He is the most adorable little baby ever! So it all started last night. Last night me alix jordan and emily went to jordans house and made carters own personal cake! It was one heck of a night. Alix designed the soccer balls and me and jordan well Jordan frosted the cake, I made the frosting.. and delegated! :D Anywho..
Today we had Carter's party and it was a great turn out with tons of presents! We ate Chili and watched him demolish his cake and open presents! He got a TON of presents, because he is the cutest kid ever.. like I said before!
So my whole family was here and so was Mitch. Now everyone is thinking, oh my goodness poor guy getting stormed with questions. Actually that was a big negative! He was stormed with Morgan and Jake. Then he got to hang out and chill with me and Jordan for a bit. I think he likes my family, he just has to get used to them! I wish we would have gotten pictures together but I feel so weird taking pitcures.. I don't know I feel like everyone is looking at us and I don't want them to look at us like we are weirdos always taking pictures. I will get better with it tho.. I promise! So to answer any lingering questions, no mitch did not get run down, and yes I think he had a good time. Just as long as I was with him and the little kids were playing with him :D I just love him!
Anywho not to brag, but my hair looked great today! I just threw it up to! So I decided to just post all the pictures at the end and you can just take a gander at how wonderful last night/tonight has been. It was lots of work but tons of fun! I love my sisters and my family I think they are just amazing... So keep readin! LOVE SHELBS

oh and P.S. I think I am going to breakdown and read Twilight, but I will be honest, if I don't like it... I will RANT like nobodys buisness

Comments

  1. dude i agree last night was fun fun fun..im glad mitch didn't run away from the party and your crazy family tonight lol and i told you that ball wouldn't fall of the cake! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading your new post every day! but since I have not been at work for two days it gives me a lot to catch up on! Love your guts thanks for the help with the cake I don't know what we would have done without Alix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post-a-day thing too, but I have been crazy and haven't even been on the computer since fri! Love ya, and glad the party went well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts