One fry short of a happy meal

Michelle Obama was at my school today! Now you might think I am going to begin bashing her and her husband, but no.. I am not. All I have to say is that she has too many police vans and t shirt people because i had no parking spot this morning!! Anywho so here are some pictures of before the rally started and during the rally before she got on stage.






I didn't stay to watch her speak, because I seriously had better things to do... I applied for a job at Deseret Book today, and I am really hoping I get it. I also at lunch and went home and took a nap! All before 1:30! Because I had to be in Sign Language class at 2. I normally dont come back to the house on mondays and wednesdays but Jordan wasn't at the office today and I had to go to the bookstore so.. I decided why not take a well-needed nap!! :D Moving on to other things... I hope everyone goes out and votes tomorrow if you already haven't because its very important to do so! If you dont then you dont have the right to groan and moan about what isn't getting done because you didn't do anything to help it! Anywho.. So i am proud to be an american and i hope all of you are too! It's a pretty awesome country even though we are in debt to our earlobes. we still are free and able to do alot of things at our own will! So don't take that for granted. That's all ive got for today.. not too much is happenin.. so YEAH FUN FUN!! :D
I forgot to mention... I created another blog, yes I am blog CRAZY. This blog is more of a serious blog, and it is called The Journey to Eternity. Yep you guessed it! It's all about the wonderful gospel I am lucky enough to have in my life. So I would love it if you guys would check it out for me, and tell your friends to take a look to. This blog DEFINETLY needs some major Blog Stalking! So add it to your list of friends or something! gracias

Comments

  1. you are doing good, only 28 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelby Lou! You have a cute blog...let's be blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts