oh the greatness

GILMORE GIRLS:
Gilmore Girls is the best show, ever. Because....
1. It is witty
2. It is filled with pop culture refrences
3. There are hott hott boys
4. The drama never stops, but is never way too much
5. It will make you cry, even when you don't want to.. if you watch the right episodes.
6. It will always be interesting!

AHHHH I love it....
So guess what?! That's my blog today, I am going to go hang out with Kayla and Lori. We are going to go see Twilight. I need my dose of Edward.. ahh delicious.

Comments

  1. I love Gilmore Girls! Me and my family would watch it together every Tuesday! Even my dad loved that show! It is so cute and witty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. I love their rambling humor...they never stop speaking. its my favorite. i would love to be them. Hence the reason one of my daughters will be named Lorelei. After her and after me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would just like to say that i am extrememly upset that you haven't blogged in the past couple of days! WHERE ARE YOU! the holiday is over..come back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts