NEW MOON

CAUTION: If you haven't read twilight and are planning on reading it... DO NOT READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH.. trust me..
So I was suprised by New Moon.. I thought I was going to be completely torn up about it, but I really just wanted everything with Bella to be ok. Like I really didn't care what happened with Jacob or Edward, her depression was just too much to handle. She seriously killed me, like I kind of have felt that hole before, and it was horrible bringing back old memories. No matter what Mitchell thinks I think this woman is a brilliant writer. She puts into words things I can't even seem to describe. Of course I am not in love with a Vampire, and I am not best friends with a warewolf but I still think she puts things that are so unreal into a real thing. Idk how to explain it. Im just so ahhhhh at calm. I finished the book in two days, of course I still have a couple of chapters to go, like two... but I will finish tonight.

Ok so on another topic, I am having a rough week. Definetly one of those weeks where life is not going as planned. Some things have been great. Like talking to my sisters one on one and being crazy with Alix. There are other things that constantly bring me down tho, BREAKING POINTS, if you will. My communications class, no matter how much he says he is OPEN to everything is clearly concentrated on demeaning any thought of religion and making anyone within the classroom believe that they are brain washed. I can tell you right here and right now, I AM NOT BRAINWASHED. I am far from it. My mind works perfectly fine thank you. Sometimes it works too well, and lately it has been working overtime. The little things get the best of me and I hate it. I don't want small things to break me, but I feel like I have no choice. I wish the hope that I have relied on for so long would find a way back to my heart so that my heart can tell my head to go into neutral because its taking over. I am holding back so many thoughts that I feel I might burst into a million peices.
Things will be ok though, because no matter how much I look down my other half will always look up. Even if he doesn't want to. I rely a lot on him and how he sees things. But despite my reliance I still cant help but do things my way, and I always seem to get stuck.
I'm looking up on this pathway, and I know things will be better soon if I just make a bigger effort for myself and for everyone around me. Happy Bloggin everyone! Sorry this post was so DOWN.

Comments

  1. I hated New Moon. it was so depressing. I have read all the first and the third twice. but i refused to read New Moon again. But i agree with you, i honestly felt bellas pain, whether it was because i had been there before, or i was just so into the story. idk. i agree with you.
    college sucks in that aspect...professors can say whatever they want and not get in trouble so they can bash and bash religion..and it sucks because they can also grade ur papers how ever they want. But in the end you will be rewarded for this struggle. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts