If I could please.. make a few suggestions..

FIRST AND FOREMOST- Ladies... when you are in the bathroom ALONE none of your girlfriends are there with you... do not talk to the girl in the stall next to you.. Do not talk to them when your washing your hands. Say excuse me as you reach for the soap, that is only polite. BUT HONESTLY. A full blown conversation with someone you don't know in the one place no one should really talk about anything.. THE BATHROOM. ugh
SECOND ON MY LIST- The CSN bathrooms smell like the latrines at girls camp. Latrines and flushing potties are not the same, and should definitely should not have the same smell. Latrines- the poopy stuff stays at the bottom until it is sucked out... Potties- the poopy stuff goes down the drain and into wherever the poopy stuff normally should go. So why do the CSN bathrooms smell like a latrine? Because CSN is ghetto, and dumb.
THIRD ONE- Fabulous Freddie's Car Wash. Guess what? I do not like being called for my car by the name Fabulous Shelby. Nope! Actually, I despise it. It is the most ridiculous thing ever. I am not fabulous, the only thing that should be fabulous when you call my name is my car.. so you should be saying Shelby.. Fabulous Aimee is ready. Then again, I do not want my car to have to suffer the humiliation of being called Fabulous in front of a group of people. This would be different if I was the only fabulous one, but seeing as every customer there is suddenly fabulous after they get their car washed.. its just dumb.
FOURTH AND LAST- If you could please... if you have my name on your side bar, and it's my full name.. please change it to just my first name. I have learned a lot from reading my new bloggy friend Lauren's blog. Go here.
This isn't her blog, but it is something she posted about. I already tried the going private thing, so I wont be doing that.. but yeah this is fun!!
I'm done. I hope you enjoyed that.. :D

Comments

  1. Personaly I loved being called fabuluos Jordan! I wish I could still go there and get my truck washed but it is to big! And I agree about the talking in the bathroom stall it kinda weirds me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Shelby!! Thanks for leaving a message on my blog! I totally remember who you are!! :) ps I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally had your last name down on my blog...I had all the single people on my list with lasts names and didn't even think about it so thanks for the heads up! I will definitly change it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been called fabulous since before my first child so I actually might enjoy that!

    And who in the world talks to a perfect stranger in the potty? That is very strange!

    And sorry I have been so gone lately, I have been crazy busy! I have read, but not commented. I promise I never left you, and I wasn't scared off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts