I was trying to be like.. "Joker"

This video below is super funny. It's this kid, Daxflame, who video tapes himself and what he thinks of the world, and crazy stuff that happens to him. I really think this will give you a good laugh so you should watch it. This one and the one about him slapping his cousion are super funny! I WAS LIKE BRICK! let me know if you think its funny

disclaimer: i probably have the weirdest sense of humor ever... so brace yourself.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kea8nJg4zd0

Comments

  1. SHELBY???!!!! where did u find this guy?? i was crackin up. it hit me in the chest..so i felt it twice..my heart..and my chest. hahaha. idk its so funny. i was dying. i sorta feel bad for laughing. but i cant help it. thanks for posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhahahaa thats the funniest and yet saddest thing i think i have ever seen in my entire life. I don't know whether to laugh or cry cecuase this poor kid obviously has problems!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts