I LOVER YOU!!!!




So I am posting now because I'm not sure if I will be awake to post later, I almost missed my deadline last night, NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD! Anywho so todays post is all about my love love love, because I LOVE HIM! That's why. Call me crazy, but I don't care you don't know him like I do!

MITCHELL VERNON HAWK
  • His favorite color is green...
  • He really likes hawaiian haystacks
  • He is my best friend
  • He can always make me laugh no matter what
  • He is going to serve a full time mission
  • He doesnt just let me decide and let me take control, he always has an opinion and I would hate it if he didn't
  • Sometimes he lets me decide but he always ends up saying oh goodness maybe I should have decided.
  • He always lets me beat him when we play WAR
  • He never thinks im ugly, even when I clearly AM!!
  • He is always cold
  • He is super skinny, but its all muscle
  • He likes having wednesdays off because since he has insomnia and he doesnt work until one the next day, he says its like having 2 days off.
  • Even tho we don't agree and sometimes have rough patches he always will love me because he loves me no matter what.
Mitchell is leaving for 2 years! YES 2... haha it seems like a long time but really it's not. It will go by so fast and before we know it he will be back and things will be amazing. He is just a guy right now but when he gets back he will be a MAN and that will make me love him even more! :D Anywho for those of you who disagree with me, or think I'm crazy... keep your comments to yourself if you could please, because honestly I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. I'm not crazy, im smart and I know what I want and I'm not leaving here without it. So back off! I still love you tho. :D

Comments

  1. You are fantastic! When does he leave for the mish? And is he coming with you in Jan. so the crazy Adams clan can meet him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...then i can start planning your hawk wedding..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was tender ;)!

    &&about my blog.. if only you knew who it was about. haha. you'd laugh your little shelby off for forever and ever.

    i really am the most confusing person alive... ever.haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts