I blog till the break of dawn :D

So I have decided what my dream is... To become a professional blogger!!! I love to blog. BLOG BLOG BLOG all day all day... :D Although I dont think I will be living up to my potential. Plus I think Mitchell would stop dating me... because he would want to check me into a physc ward. We definetly do not want that to happen!! Anywho. I have a few complaints.. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT STALK ME?!?! Am I not interesting enough?! Oh one day my page will be full of followers, considering that it isn't private anymore. I will open it to the world to see whats going on in my amazing life! Right now I am at Mitchells house awaiting Carlie. She should be here soon and then we will play the best game known to man... CURSES! Yes... it is a game, and it is only sold at the LDS bookstore.. I PAYED 30 BUCKS for this game so I better get the best out of it! Anywho.. Until then the boys are playing ping pong and ignoring me as I sing my heart out to switchfoot. Which is ok, but sometimes a girl wants to be noticed!!! Even though, she does not sing well and she is a little embarassed by screaming at the top of her lungs in Mitchells kitchen. So she.. being me... will contain herself! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to blog! :D just thought I would tell you all my deepest darkest secret! Yes of course this isnt my only secret.. I also secretly would put ranch on anything.. but hmmm we will leave those for later times!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts