I am a FAILURE!

Well I had more then enough time to post last night but I just didn't think about it... So I will post two today to make up for yesterdays mishap! Ridiculous.

Anywho yesterday was an ok day I went to school then I came home and Alix came over.. Then we went to the temple totally forgeting that it was Monday and that it isn't open to walk around. We still walked around the gates for a little bit.. but yeah that was a bummer. Then we went to Michaels to see if we could find any cool craft project and we ended up not wanting to do anything from there so we went to Wally World and got exercise videos, this dance your fat off one and a yoga one. Of course Alix got the dance your fat off one, and I got the yoga, but I wasn't serious enough to do the yoga how your supposed to so it was kind of pointless. :D Anywho.. So then we watched Latter Day Night Live and I fell asleep because I think the yoga actually did a little something to me because I was TIRED!

Other then that yesterday I went to the office for lunch, and Emily and Carter brought me sonic which was really nummy. BUT before that there was this creeper at my school. WHY ON EARTH ARE CREEPERS ATTRACTED TO ME AND ONLY ME?!?! PLEASE TELL ME! So I am sitting on this bench outside enjoying the nice weather, reading Twilight... and ALL OF A SUDDEN this guy comes up to me

Creeper: Hi, (puts his hand out to shake my hand

Me: (putting my hand out of course because I AM AN IDIOT!) Hi....

Creeper: You probably have a boyfriend huh?(still not letting go of my hand)

Me: YES I DO...(grabbing my hand away)

Creeper: Hows that going?

Me: It's going great actually! (inside of me I'm saying.. IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! I SHOULD SHOW MY LEFT HAND AND LIE AND SAY IM MARRIED!!! *** )

Creeper: Well I am coming to school here for the spring (reaches up to play with his noticeable chest hair because he is wearing a deep-v shirt and high waisted pants)

Me: (shaking my head)

Creeper: Well maybe I will see you around campus, how do you like CSN? I love it here! Gotta stay in school ya know, and have a part-time job.. then you will make more money..

Me: Yeah.. umm. yeah.....

Then he just stared at me for like a minute and walked away...

CREEPERS AT CSN!!! ALERT ALERT!! THERE ARE CRAZY CREEPERS AT CSN! and they probably all live in this Raper Van that was parked outside of CSN just last week....
(if you didn't already know.. a RAPER VAN is a van that has the back windows blocked out with some sort of cardboard. so the creepers that steal you wont have any issues because people wont see you kicking and screaming back there!)

*** commenting about how I wear a ring on my left hand on my left finger... now, this has nothing to do with mitchell. I just dont feel comfortable wearing a ring on any other finger, my right hand seems too skinny to put a ring on anyways. BUT there is also another reason... so that creepers like this guy, might get the hint and know i'm married. at least to the ring im wearing ahaha anywho...

So that was my day, crazy huh? I hate CSN if you couldn't tell.. it sucks...

Comments

  1. You're hilarious! I saw a raper van the other day....so FYI they are in Utah too...unfortunately. But USU is way better than CSN. lol Thats just a given of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry that creepers talk to you! It's depressing I know..I totally feel your pain. And I'm sorry you missed your deadline last night. The second I pulled out of your neighborhood I thought about texting you and reminding you to post something. But I didn't want to wake you. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. f-in so funny. also i think those astro-van types with the curtains in the back?? creeper status.

    love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love the serial rapist vans!
    I always wore a ring on that finger too, and it didn't always work to my benefit. I had a ton of guys in college think Iwas engaged, and NO I wasn't. And I really wanted to be, but I guess I finally found a good one, so who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember jordan and I going to target and getting work out videos and our little yoga balls and we said that we were going to work out and I think we did it once and then stopped ha ha. Remember that Jordan? And DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS! He could of had some explosive in his hand when he went to shake yours...not smart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES I DO REMEMBER THE WORKOUT VIDEOS! THEY REALLY DIDN'T WORL OUT TO WELL FOR US WE ENDED UP LAUGHING MORE THAN WORKING OUT. AND LAURA I THINK YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE NUTTY HOLDING A BOMB IN YOUR HAND?! YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TO MUCH PRISON BREAK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts