Have I scared you all away?!

I think so... me blogging everyday is messing up lives.
Any who.. so TODAY... not going to blog about anything that happened today. NONE of that nonsense. I am going to blog about..... hmmmmm
Three Journal Jar Questions...
1.What do you fantasize about doing or being?
Answer= I think I fantasize most about being a mother, because I want to raise my kids and show them the gospel. Doing? I fantasize about traveling to cool places when I'm older. Like my Aunt Genie and Uncle Dick
2. What is your fathers best trait?
Answer= His common sense. I know that might sound ridiculous but my dad is probably one of the smartest guys you will ever meet, just because he listens.
Ok actually only two all the other questions were dumb! :D
So everyone... have a good night. Nothing deep, nothing about my day, and nothing horrible. :D PEACE

Comments

  1. i would just like to say that i read your blog everyday. In fact some days i look for a new post and im disappointed when you don't post anything before i go to bed. But no i don't count i guess!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts