FIVE MONTHS!!! FIVE FREAKING MONTHS!!

So today has been a pretty eventful day. I went to work, and I started to read Twilight... I totally thought that I was going to hate it, loath it actually... BUT ITS AMAZING! oh my goodness.. Mitch is upset because he thought that I wasn't going to give in to temptation but then I disappointed him. Well I really like the book, we will just say that.
Other then that I came home.. hahaha I mean to Mitchells house. And hung out with Jeremiah and Sissy and Steph!! YES Steph is offically in town!! I am so so excited! She will be in town for a while, and tomorrow Mitchells mom and dad are going to go get Tiffs kids to watch them while she is out Hunting, I think. Well other then that I am at Mitchells right now bloggin.. and I just wanted everyone to know.. FIVE MONTHS TODAY!!! Mitchell and I have been dating for a total of FIVE MONTHS! Isn't that insane?! Well its amazing either way... I just love love love it. mmmmmm :D Happiness. I cant figure out what I was going to write about, I need something interesting... but I can't really think of anything, so if you want to know anything just let me know!! OK! :D

Comments

  1. Maybe you could talk about that awesome slurppy that Carter brought to you at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 months with Mitch that is awesome! And I TOLD YOU SO!! I knew you would love Twilight! Sometimes I wish I was a vampire so I could find Edward kick Bella's butt and make him fall in love with me! I know I am strange and addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan, That is strange, but I still lov ya!

    And I have no desire to read that. I think I am probably now the only one, since you gave into temptation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts