Drum roll please...

I have some pretty awesome friends. Yesterday was just bad... ughh not going to go into why, maybe when I'm not all keyed up... anywho.
Friend number 1-
Alix Macleod
Pretty much one of my favorite people ever. Always knows what to say and slaps me back into reality.. always. She is great, awesome and completely honest. I just love her. I want to say more but I am at her house right now and I dont want her to see! :D hahaha
Nate Rosell
Great great guy. Knows what to say, and how to say it. I met him at EFY and we have been talking non stop for the past 2 or 3 months and tonight I called him, because I haven't heard him actually talk in forever and I just knew he would cheer me up. He lives in California, but that doesn't stop anything. I know we will be friends forever he is a great friend to me, and we know alot about each other from playing an endless game of twenty million questions! I want him to know he means a lot to me, and that we should go to disney land together again soon. Before he leaves on the mish of course! I love you Nate. Your awesome
Mitchell
You all knew it was coming. But, he is my best friend. So deal. No matter what, your my best friend mitchell. No matter what happens. Today has been a really long day. ughh Anywho for all you other bloggers out there, who just stalk me. ahahah not that anyone does. But lets just say Mitchell is my rock, he listens to my insane stories, and lets me tell him all about twilight even though he hates it. He would never let me down. This I know. So that's mitchell for you..
Those three people have been my friends for the past little while, friends that I talk to more then anyone else, my three main homies. I love the rest of you.. honest. Just a little spotlight on them.
anywho.. going out tonight with Alix and Blair and Matthew. so that should be interesting.

Comments

  1. Shelby I love you and you are for real one of my best friends! You always make me laugh even when I don't want to and you keep me in line when I'm being retarded! Without you I don't know what I would do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts