Communications Paper

So just a quick little blog. I have to do a speech on a musical artist, and I decided to do mine on Rocky Votolato... Just because it will come out of left feild to most of the people in my clas who will probably resort to doing their speech on Nelly or some other rapper. GAY... lets start from the basics here. Actually I know nothing about him so this will be a learning experience. I'm in a weird mood sorry if I don't seem extra chipper. PS. Twilight has me trippin balls.

Comments

  1. YOU FINALLY GAVE IN TO TWILIGHT! Its dang good huh?? i still haven't read any other ones except the first one. but the first one does a good job at sucking me in. Are you gonna see the movie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sorry i must rub it in to both u in lori. HAHAHAHA. u two both made fun of me for reading twilight. but now you are both obsessed. ladeeda SUCKAS...im just kidding i still love you guys and am happy u r finally enlightened.
    :) i have no idea who that musical artist is but im sure your paper will be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose James Taylor. Or Nelly. :) I think yours will be better for the fact that it is totally different from everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts