30 DAYS of GREATNESS

So basically I have joined all the crazies in the blogosphere and have decided to take this whimpy challenge! NABLOPOMO! GOOOO ME! Anywho, NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month for those of you who did not know. So for the next 30 days you should expect to hear from me... EVERYDAY! Yeah I know your excited! Well So this is my post for today so moving on to better things.
I hate it when I forget that it is fast sunday and I wake up and eat like a pound of food then look at the calender on the way out to the garage for a soda and I am like WHAT THE CRAP!?! It's the first sunday! So tomorrow will be my fasting day.. Hopefully it wont be too bad considering I have school and such. Oh well... I feel like hiding under a rock today. Do you ever have those days when you just feel like the world should not see your face and you should not take a step outside of your house. To add to all of this, my pretty little puppies.. AUZZIE and COZAD will NOT stop barking. Nope, wont stop... They do for like 5 seconds then they are like why did we stop?!?! hmm lets get going again!!!!!! WOOOOOOOFF!!! Stinkin dogs..
On a different note, I really want things in my life to work out how I want them to, but I know that heavenly father is going to have me do whatever he needs me to, which is fine. Because then I will feel better in the end and things will be better and easier. Its just that right now I dont know what he wants, all I know is what I want. This is in regards to school of course. Among other things.
Have you ever wondered why magazines have more ads then actual pages to read?! I mean.. I would really like a magazine that I can just read. The Ensign and New Era know how to make magazines. But sometimes I wish magazines like Teen Vouge and Lucky had more to them then just razor ads and JC PENNY models.
That tis be all for my SECOND post of the month.. I hope you are all very very excited! :D

Comments

  1. YOU GO GIRL!!! I will not take this challenge for the mere fact of ignoring my children more than I already do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD TRY AND DO THIS CHALLENGE BUT IM TO CONSUMED BY THE TWILIGHT SERIES!! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE GOOD STUFF!!! O AND ABOUT YOUR BLOG STALKING YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO STALKS YOU OR THE STALKER WOULDNT BE VERY GOOD. AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU WROTE ON THAT ONE GIRLS BLOG I TOLD YOU ABOUT!! YOU LITTLE STINKER! BUT ANY WAY IM SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE STALK YOU, YOU ARE A FUN KID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im taking the challenge. woot woot for blogging. thanks for the idea. your awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts